Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,603 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

That's great and you're welcome! 👍😄

Except you and your teammates are still challenge collecting the charms on Trader's Chest feature, I think Jeweler's Club feature will also helping you to get more free moves, lives and hammers with you and your teammates better. 😊

And any these features can be released by the system and also these features are still available for mostly of the players but it's still not available for all of the players yet but unless Collect the Diamonds Mission, Mystery Chests and City Challenge features are still all available on this game right now. 😊

Hope you can still challenge trying this tricky level until you complete this tricky level with using boosters soon. Good luck and Failure is the mother of success again! ✊😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Hi Diamond Lin

Still on 4122, and over the whole time I have been playing (2 weeks) have only got 3 diamonds. How can you possibly earn enough to buy tools.

No good, sorry.

Question: how many turns did it take 4 U to get past this level?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! 👋😊

No need to apologises. 😊 I did won a lot of free gold bars by Collect the Diamond Missions and some City Challenge Features and free boosters by some of these features on this game and I did also won gold bars on the contests on King Community. I never used while I can still saved a lot of boosters to pass these levels mostly but I did used some boosters to pass some of these tricky levels on this game 5 years 4 months and 1 week.

My Answer : I cannot remember it as I did passed this level so far away from I did completed to the max level now. 😅 I cannot passing this level without using boosters and extra moves while it's my 1st try very possible. So I think I did passing this level with using some boosters and one extra moves while it's my 3th/4th try. 🤔

Except you and your teammates are still challenge collecting the charms on Trader's Chest feature right now, I think Jeweler's Club feature will also helping you to get more free moves, lives and hammers with you and your teammates better. 😊

And any these features can be released by the system and also these features are still available for mostly of the players but it's still not available for all of the players yet but unless Collect the Diamonds Mission, Mystery Chests and City Challenge features are still all available on this game right now. 😊

Hope you can still challenge trying this tricky level until you complete this tricky level with using some boosters soon. Good luck and Failure is the mother of success again! ✊😄

By the way, also congratulations as you did passing over Level 4000 on this game now! You can also post your screenshot of over Level 4000 on this game level's map here and you will claim Level 4000 Badge on this community (not on this game). 💎🏅4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄

You can also post your screenshot and you will claim Level 1000 Badge here, Level 2000 Badge here and Level 3000 Badge here too! 💎🏅🏅🏅😄

Also thank you for your still challenge playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together now! 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎💎

Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle - Win Gold Bars here! 🔍🔤 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Annie_Soutter
    Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
    Options

Dear DL

4134 is shocking, honestly, I can only suppose that there is 1 game in 300 that is do-able. Because none of the many games I've played gets much left than 12, out of 16 and you can get the 1st 4 easily but absolutely nothing like getting near the other 12.

I can't even see how it would be possible, please help, give us a clue and it's not even a hard one!!!!!!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Annie! 👋😊

Woohoo! Congratulations again as finally you did passed these another impossible new levels successfully now! You're still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done again! 👍😄

Also thank you for your asking to stuck on this another one new impossible level here again now! 🤗

Yeah! I check playing Level 4134 is also really another very impossible to be passed as it's not very enough moves to be passed possible and too many layers of blockers should be destroyed by many moves again. Oh Dear again! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

And then Community Team has answered me early already : Level 4133, 4134 (this level), 4136, 4137, 4139, 4142, 4144 and 4156 have been reported to Diamond Diaries Studio Team on three days ago then they will tweaking these another new impossible levels easier very later. Please be patience waiting again until these levels will be tweaked easier very later. 🙏😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?