1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Diamond Diaries Word Search Puzzle! πŸ”πŸ”€

Options
12345679Β»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,463 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! Enjoy your happy claiming gold bars on this game now and congratulations again! @Nico_G @skyhi67 πŸ˜„

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜„

Woohoo! Finally Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest is here back again now! πŸ’ŽπŸπŸ˜„

So are you ready to take on the Diamond Racer Challenge? Ready, Steady, Play! 🏁

πŸ’ŽπŸ… Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! πŸ‘§πŸ»πŸ‘΅πŸ»πŸ¦ I πŸ’ŽπŸ… Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰ I πŸ’ŽπŸ… Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! πŸ˜„ I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here too! πŸŽ‰5οΈβƒ£πŸ’Ž

πŸ’ŽΒ Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this outΒ here! πŸ…πŸ˜‰

πŸ’ŽΒ Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another GeneralΒ ContestΒ here!Β πŸ†πŸ˜„

πŸ’Ž Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click onΒ spoiler warming buttonΒ here) πŸ’Ž

πŸŒΆοΈπŸ’Ž Hot right now in Diamond DiariesΒ hereΒ πŸ’ŽπŸŒΆοΈ

Introduce yourself and say hi to the CommunityΒ here! πŸ‘‹

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries SagaΒ hereΒ πŸ’‘πŸ“”

DiamondΒ DiariesΒ GuidesΒ &Β PollsΒ πŸ’ŽπŸ’‘

Share your favorite boosterΒ here! β˜„οΈ

πŸ“±πŸ’»οΈ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries SagaΒ here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreΒ here! πŸ’ŽπŸ”—πŸ€©

πŸ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image ChallengeΒ hereΒ (Part 1) andΒ here? (Part 2) ⚫βšͺ

Have a wonderful and sassy day! πŸ’ŽπŸ˜„

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello again! πŸ‘‹πŸ˜Š

Very sorry as unfortunately there is still no "Go to the level" feature on this game yet right now. So we have still no choice to go back to the Level 99 faster without scrolling down to the level so much. 😒

And Yeah! We scroll down to the lower level and waste our time so much now. So we hope Community Team should be working and adding "Go to the level" feature in their future that we will not scrolling down to the lower level and also waste our time so much on this game and another King's Games as well. πŸ™

I have taken at least 8 minutes to scroll down to the Level 99 then I start playing that level. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If you give up on Diamond Racer challenge #3 contest as you really hate scrolling down to the lower level and waste your time so much, waiting for new year 2024 challenge contest (Will win badge and also gold bars!) will be coming on 1st January 2024. πŸ˜‰

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 793 Level 3
    Options

Thank you @Diamond_Lim for the gold bars on this contest. πŸ™πŸ»

I posted here an appreciation comment before but it was never approved and never posted…. 😏

Congratulations also to the other winners! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸͺ…

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,662 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome! Enjoy your happy claiming gold bars on this game now and congratulations again! Also thank you for your participating, helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Word Search Puzzle and also congratulating to all of the lucky winners on this fun contest now! @95chata πŸ˜„

Sweet! Thank you for your participating, helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Word Search Puzzle and also congratulating to all of the lucky winners on this fun contest now! @Racoon7 β€οΈπŸ€—

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 793 Level 3
    Options

Hooray! πŸ˜ƒ Thank you!πŸ™πŸ» @Diamond_Lim, the Community and King Customer Care!

I received this cute notification today! and I said: WOW! 🀩 This is good!

It’s the first time I win gold bars by participating and winning in a Diamond Diaries Saga contest! 🀩

Also, Congratulations!!! to @SabrinaM @skyhi67 @Nico_G @nekocat and @huynhduc !!! πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸͺ…πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†β€οΈ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Wow! That was so awesome and glad to see you are happy to win gold bars on this game on your first time now! You are very welcome and it's our many pleasures! Enjoy your happy claiming gold bars on this game on your first time now and congratulations again! Also thank you for your participating, helping Lucy to find all of hidden words on this Word Search Puzzle and also congratulating to all of the lucky winners on this fun contest now!Β @95chataΒ πŸ˜„

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?