🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Options
mike6789
mike6789 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi !

I just reset my mother's smartphone. Before that, I of course made a backup of all her data and others... including, among other things, Diamond Diaries for which I created an account on King, so that his progress would be saved.

My question: where in the game should I go to log in and find progress ?

THANKS !

Comments

• mike6789
    mike6789 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ok, I finally found how I should have done...

Problem solved !

Have a nice day.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 12
    Options

Hello there! @mike6789 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Finally I am back as I am still very busy to help the players for this game's questions and problems around Diamond Diaries Community right now. 😅

Woohoo! That's very glad to hear as finally you can going to log in your King account and find your progress successfully now! Well done! 👍😄

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

After you did log in your King account and transfer your saved progress with your new device successfully now, your gold bars and level progress have been still saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives cannot been saved/transfered while lost and a few of events will be reset or gone.

You can also check here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that we hope you can understand to read them too. And you can also still earning more free boosters (gold bars) back by in-game features (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters and / or gold bars to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,760 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 12
    Options

Hello there! @mike6789 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Finally I am back as I am still very busy to help the players for this game's questions and problems around Diamond Diaries Community right now. 😅

Woohoo! That's very glad to hear as finally you can going to log in your King account and find your progress successfully now! Well done! 👍😄

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

After you did log in your King account and transfer your saved progress with your new device successfully now, your gold bars and level progress have been still saved/transfered but all of the boosters and inventory lives cannot been saved/transfered while lost and a few of events will be reset or gone.

You can also check here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!) that we hope you can understand to read them too. And you can also still earning more free boosters (gold bars) back by in-game features (also contests on this community) that you can use the boosters and / or gold bars to beat any tricky levels too. 😉

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your new question/problem (s) on this game's support area here better next time. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you again. 😊

Thank you for continuing to play this game with us. 💎🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?