🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Credit

Options
jen1fur
jen1fur Posts: 2 Newbie

I made a purchase to extend my level by 5 moves. I needed one more move to beat the level. The purchase was made, but then the application closed. I did not get to use the five moves and have to redo the level! Very upsetting as this has happened before and I did not want to make an account just to make this statement!

Answers

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello! Unfortunately you may be out of luck.

However, King does recognize these errors and will sometimes credit you via an email at a later date in time.

Good luck!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,322 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hello there! @jen1fur 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem).

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (🍡🍬🍭Let's celebrate Candy Day🍡🍬🍭) that you can chance to win gold bars (boosters) on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

📔💡 Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

💍 Diamond Diaries Guides and Polls 💍

💍 Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 🤩

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• jen1fur
    jen1fur Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please check the grammar.

This will not help 24 hours after the issue.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,322 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Sorry for my English has little bad and thank you for your answering. @jen1fur

Have you tried these steps (Purchase Issue/Problem) that I hope this helps.

If it's still not worked after following these purchase issue/problem, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. 😊

If their team haven't answered you yet, maybe they cannot help you as due to very busy or it's accident purchased.

If you have still this happens again, did you update the latest version of this game and use stable Internet Connection? And how about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens again. 😊

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and reinstall steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃) and here (🍡🍬🍭Let's celebrate Candy Day🍡🍬🍭) that you can chance to win gold bars (boosters) on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?