๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Suggestion Box

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello again! @Lola_Pop ๐Ÿ‘‹

6. Golden level board (First try to complete) that's means we did completed any levels with our 1st try then golden level board will appeared on this game.

Then I will also like we did completed any levels with our 1st try then can collect the diamonds twice on Collect the Diamond from Bernadetta Mission that means actually we have collected 10 diamonds then collected 20 diamonds with our 1st try on any levels.

7. I will like to add show how many stars collected and show our highscore list with players and friends on any levels on this game.

8. Added +3 moves and all of start-up boosters together like helpful birds, circle blasts and colour blast together on Start-up Booster List. 3 X +3 moves and 3 X All of start-up boosters together purchase price is 15 Gold Bars (more expensive than another 3 type current start-up boosters).

9. Added star blast hammer that's means hit where charms destroy by star blast hammer n in-game booster list. (More expensive than cross blast hammer)

Then also added Remove same colour charms' hammer / booster and/or Change same colour charms' hammer / booster (changed to another colour charms) on in-game booster list.

Then also added brooch hammer / booster that's means all of charms, blockers and etc destroyed on in-game booster list.

10. I will like added should link how many colour charms to unlock the gate (better than collect the key to unlock the gate).

11. Added new blocker is Black Poison Charm, like this :

And also find another similar new blockers/helpers from another King's Games if Studio Team can create them.

12. I will added complete episode levels on destination ticket and put the diamond counter is top middle better. Like this screenshot is from Lucas the old Diamond Diaries Expert Player.

13. Rank Profile and Colouring Postcard added. Like this screenshot is from Lucas the old Diamond Diaries Expert Player. (But rejected and answered here)

14. We cannot see these three characters on this game yet.

Then maybe should be added another new features like Beat 5 levels with 1st try (complete 5 levels with 1st try to get sweet rewards), Collect the Charms/Diamonds Leaderboard Challenge (Whom top players will get bigger rewards), Join & Create Team with friends and/or players, Add more friends from Friend/Search Code and Daily Reward (Daily Reward would like the most by players) with another new characters like these three characters and another new characters added or not.

Also added milestone level rewards who have reached up to milestone levels completed on this game.

15. Added more new destinations like Singapore, Dubai and etc. We love to see more new destinations. ๐Ÿ˜„

And I have posted them on Diamond Diaries Community so early already then we hope they will like to check them out.

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ก The Game Expert Files: A guide for all Diamond Hunters ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ย (I have created all of amazing this game's guides completed from start on December 2018 to 5th March 2021. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

๐Ÿ’โœ”๏ธ Diamond Diaries Saga Polls! โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ’ย (I have created all of these polls from start on August to September 2019. ๐Ÿ˜‰)

๐Ÿ“”๐Ÿ’ก Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ“”ย (I have posted on October 2019. ๐Ÿ˜‰) (Unannouncement Thread)

Just for fun threads :

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy scoreย here! ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿคฉ

๐Ÿ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challengeย here? โšซโšช

๐Ÿ’ Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challengeย here? (Part 2) โšซโšช

Alright! That's all! So we hope they love these better ideas and suggestions and become more players playing this game especially as they really love A search box added to the game, Please add a "Confirm" Button to use Gold Bars/purchase, Peter Win Streak and Another New Features like Daily Reward (Daily Reward would love the most by players).

@Elsa - I hope you love these ideas and suggestions on my replies. Then yes! I always completing to max level, I always helping players stuck on any levels and problems with this game. I will trying my best to do and help players around this game community. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@BQN537 - Of course! We really love to add this game Level 1000, 2000... Badges on this game community who have reached up to milestone levels completed on this game.

And I will also love to add link charm combo - 25, 50, 75 and 100 (Max) charms' and score badges on this game community. We really wish.

So let ask Studio Team check these ideas and suggestions then let them decision. Many thanks! @Lola_Pop โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Sassy Weekend! Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @BQN537

I also miss that with the three person team, lives, hammers etc.

And milestones badges.

Hi @Diamond Lim

I really love all of your idรฉes.

You thought of eveything and I couldenโ€™t stop reading. ๐Ÿ‘

Have a nice day and stay safe everyone!

๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒน

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yeah! Thank you for your reading and love agreeing all of my ideas about this game. We hope Studio Team will check and love my ideas should/may be implemented about this game. Happy Sassy Weekend too! @Hell66 โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

I have one big suggestion

Can this game be made available on windows 10 platform?

Pretty please?

So I can resume playing it again from time to time?

Games take up space in internal storage of a smartphone, which cannot be extended with any SD card, as you all know.

PCs tend to be better equipped in terms of storage.

Thank you

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yep! I see so many players have playing bigger King's Games who have used by Windows 10 Computer Device. So we hope more players will be coming to play this game with mobile devices and Windows 10 computer device together as well. Thanks for your feedback. @Pitty_Kitty ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep! I also agree Trader Chest (Treasure Chest) and Jeweller's Club (Team Event) Feature are very great as got amazing rewards/boosters but very difficult especially as team players got stuck on what's tricky levels or they are inactive players. But luckily I still remember my team players (active) and I feel like lucky to exchange all of these three different colour keys then unlock the chest while get amazing rewards/boosters from Trader Chest (Treasure Chest) Feature and I am also got so many hammers/lives/extra moves by team players that I can use them to pass tricky levels sometimes (Well! I pass all of levels without using boosters and extra moves mostly) another but my team players and I lost while cannot got amazing rewards/boosters as we haven't reached to complete levels due to our inactive team players or they got stuck on tricky levels from Jeweller's Club (Team Event) Feature. So we will like to add change another team players button with purchasing 5 gold bars on these two features very well then we can complete while get rewards/boosters from these two features easier and better. I think it's great and better. Also thank you for your feedback. @BQN537 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

@Lola_Pop - Can you please check all of previous replies on this game suggestion box here then let ask Studio Team check all of these ideas and suggestions then let them decision. Many thanks!ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒŸ It's shining like a diamond everywhere! Sassy! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’Ž

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹

I was just thinking about the trader chest , it would be really good if we could play older levels to get the right color key ๐Ÿ”‘. I have been fortunate enough to get the key , but the last 3 trader chest I couldnโ€™t open because of either inactive players or players stuck on a level that hasnโ€™t got the right color.

I hope that all makes sense ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿจ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Yep! I agree too! We will agree we can playing previous levels then we can collecting colour charms to exchange these keys to another team players on Trader Chest Feature! @BQN537 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    Options
    i'm stuck on level 1221 
    the raccoon won't let
     me advance

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@Jose65_6 - Please ask here on Farm Heroes Support Community. Thanks.

• Jose65_6
    Jose65_6 Posts: 945 Level 3
    Options

Thanks Lim although I still have a connection problem, I don't know what to do anymore, but I keep playing

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?