🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 2804 - Aaarrggh!

Andy_Green
Andy_Green Posts: 195 Level 3
edited April 2022 in Support

After 60 plus attempts, I'm getting no closer to completing this level! Not even classed as a hard level which is baffling. My personal best (diamonds collected) is in screenshot below.

How is this level passable? Help please. 😀

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,854 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Yep! This level is really very impossible to us as it's not enough moves to be passed. Especially when we use first 2 moves, then green charms will be released. So it's too impossible to hit and collect all of charm boxes many times.

So let me asking Community Team check Level 2804 first then I am not sure they can fix Level 2804 easier or not. Waiting for their decision then answer first and thank you for your feedback. 😊

If you got so close on this level, you can also use gold bars (boosters) earned with features/events such as Collect the Diamonds from Bernadetta Mission, Jeweller's Club, City Challenge and another features/events that you can pass this tricky level too. 😉

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

• Andy_Green

Thanks for your reply! So it's not just me who is finding the level very difficult. I still meed around 250 before I get 10 bars to exchange for 5 extra moves that will hopefully help finish this level so I'm a looooong way off lol

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome and I think this level is really very impossible to be passed. So let's waiting for their team checking Level 2804 first then we are not sure they can fix Level 2804 easier or not. We hope this level should be fixed easier as well. 😊

• Andy_Green

😂😂😂😂😂

Reason for laughing emoji? Literally 10 minutes after commenting above, I completed the level!!

Definately a LOT of luck required hoping to build enough chains. Chains are more effective if they are at the top left or right so when activated, they clear more of the numbered areas. Easier said than done though. 😬

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 2022

Oh! Really?! Congratulations! You have passed this impossible level! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! @Andy_Green 👍😄

Anyway, Community Team answered me this level has been reported just now then we are not sure this level should be fixed easier or not but I think another players will asking this level is really very impossible later too. 😅

Let's go and play next new levels now until current max level is Level 2870! Keep going and playing! 😄

• Andy_Green

Hmm.... interesting. The next level has an unfair move. Level 2805 - if you get the key too early without destroying the blocks below it first, when it scrolls down to next section, no balls will drop down forfeiting the level! So thr blocks must be destroyed first to avoid this.

Also.... look at the screenshot below. No backdrop!

• Diamond_Lim

Yeah! I still remember this level is really weird. I failed this level twice as I hadn't destroyed upper of the blockers on first stage. So there is no possible moves as the charms cannot be released down (got stuck on upper of the blockers) on second stage while I failed this level twice. That's right! We must destroying upper of the blockers possible then the charms will be released down that we can continue linking charms, charm boxes and dolls on second stage as well. @Andy_Green 😊

Anyway, I have passed this level without using boosters and extra moves. This level has also no problem but weird. 😄

• Andy_Green

A glitch in the Matrix lol. I was half expecting that level to crash but fortunately it didn't. On the next level now. 😀

• Diamond_Lim

Woah! Well done again! @Andy_Green 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! @Andy_Green 👋

Also attention! Community Team answered me they could not fixed all of difficult (extremely difficult) levels mostly as these levels should be more challenging to be played on this game (also any King's Games). Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's extremely difficult level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I can asking and reporting what's level to Community Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any difficult levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and also check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

And if less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Hope you can understanding them and very sorry as mostly of difficult levels cannot be fixed mostly. But I am still not sure this level fixed easier or not soon.

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a sassy day! 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?