🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Level 3046

annyman725
annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2

Please tell how to pass level 3046, thank you.

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello again! @annyman725 👋

I have checked playing this level has still not problem but I know this level is really super tricky. I have passed this level without using boosters and extra moves and with my 3rd try on last two weeks.

Firstly, you make sure link up to 12 charms to create star ray charms then link them (helpful birds) to collect all the charm boxes.

You make sure have 20+ moves left then you can continue playing on 2nd stage, you link up to 12 charms to create star ray charms then link them (helpful birds) to collect the charm box and destroy the purple blockers.

You make sure have 14+ moves left then you can continue playing on 3rd stage, you link up to 12 charms to create star ray charms then link them (helpful birds) to collect the charm box dolls.

You can also try using all of start-up boosters then you can passed this level easier. I hope you can passed this level soon. 😉

Anyway, Community Team decided mostly of impossible levels cannot be fixed easier right now. Well unless mostly of you and players haven't passed what's impossible level so many times then posted it on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Let me check playing what's impossible level first then I will answer and help you how to pass any impossible levels without using boosters and extra moves (if I can). If I cannot passed what's impossible level without using boosters and extra moves so many times, I will asking and reporting what's impossible level to Studio Team then waiting for their decision to be fixed level easier or not. 🤔

But don't worry! You can still earned more boosters (gold bars) by features/events that you can use them to pass any impossible levels on this game if you got so close. 😉

You can check this information here (Level is too hard?) by Community Team and check to learn my amazing linking skills here.

Attention! If less than 30 levels left against max level, there is no another new features/events like Jeweller's Club, Jeweller's Trial, Trader Chest and more new features/events released. Well except Collect the Doll from Bernadetta Mission, City Challenge and Mystery Quest had only. If more than 30 levels left against max level, I think you can see another new features/events will be released. I hope this help and answer. 😉

Anyway, Level 3080 is still max level on this game currently now. 😊

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🎉4️⃣💎 It's 4th Anniversary on Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💎4️⃣🎉

💎 Level 3,000 is here! Download your wallpaper and get your badge and Let's celebrate Level 3000 on Diamond Diaries Saga together here! 💎🎉😄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋

Great news as Community Team decided they added 3 moves on this level, so we hope you can passed this level easier now. Good luck for passing this level! 🤞😊

You can also check more this game's exciting threads and contests here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1)and here (Part 2)? ⚫⚪

💎 Wanna to win Diamond Diaries Badges? Join and challenge these badges' contests here! 🏅😉

🌍 Where are you playing from? Answer and Get the Badge here! 🌍

✨ YOU wanted it, we made it happen here!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• annyman725
    annyman725 Posts: 81 Level 2

Hi there! I need help on level 3549. I can’t find the last diamond after finishing the two diamonds.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello again! 👋😄

Woohoo! Great news again as finally this level problem has been fixed while this level is becoming easier as 4 extra moves increased and some of these lower blockers decreased to one layer now! 🙌😄

After both of the diamonds collected completed, the last one diamond has been pushed down to the board possible again now! 👇😄

Before this level fixed :

After this level fixed now :

I have checked and tried playing this level so many times then the last one diamond has been still pushed down to the board possible now! 👇😄

You don't forget to use stable internet connection and open this game then you will see and start playing this level has been fixed again now! 😉

So we hope you can passing this level possible soon again! 😉

Then another great news as Level 3552 has been really fixed little easier too. I am also checking another new levels are still no problem to be passed possible while I did passing all of these levels without using boosters and extra moves possible but it's still masterful hard and should be more skills and also some luck! 🤞😊

New Diamond Diaries Contest (Win Free Gold Bars!) will be coming on next Friday! 😉

Also thank you for your asking this level problem again and still playing Diamond Diaries Saga so much! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?