💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

🎆 (FINISHED) Happy New Year 2024 DiDS Challenge Contest! 🎆

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,167 Diamond Diaries Moderator

It's last chance to tag!

Tagging Diamond Diaries Players into spoiler :

** If who wants to subscribe Diamond Diaries Tagging List, please check and comment here! Thanks! 😊 **

If who did completed on this DiDS new year 2024 challenge contest and got the badge already, please ignore this notification.

Let me show you my amazing tips of how to get linking your longer chains on this contest! 👇😎

You must remove all of different colour charms and blockers first then you can link and hold on so many same one colour charms while can take a screenshot. Then you can post a screenshot with your longest link chains on the Level 24 or Levels' numbers must be end with "24" and also your username here. 😉

And you can also click here let's learn more linking skills (written by myself) that I hope you can understand to read and follow these tips too. 😉

** If you are still trouble as you cannot take a screenshot while you are still linking your longer chains possible, Don't worry! You use your right thumb to link and hold on these charms first 👍, then you use your left and right forefingers to click and hold on at once Volume Down and Power buttons for 1–2 seconds together only. ☝️ (I also use my right thumb then use left and right forefingers to take a screenshot too. 😄) Or you can also try using another phone if you had, then you can take a screenshot of your longest link chains easier and better like lelensp screenshot here! So I hope you can take and post a screenshot with your longest link chains on the Level 24 or Levels' numbers must be end with "24" here too. 😉 **

🌟 Badge and Gold Bars could be given who have still playing on Diamond Diaries Saga only. 🌟

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I 💎🏅 Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 😄

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga, you can download and play it here now! 💎

🎆 Good luck and Happy New Year 2024! 🎆

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 26,945 Level 5

Hi, @Diamond_Lim! Finally I manage to connect the 24 charms with the aim of the contest rule!

Here is my screenshot below: 👇️

• Diamond_Lim

Well done and Congratulations! Finally you did completed this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are amazing new Diamond Diaries Hunter! @JONH10 👍😄

Happy New Year 2024 to you too! 🎆

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• 200mimis
    200mimis Posts: 2,761 Level 5

My first 24 linking charms on level 124. I am so happy that I finally learned how to do this. Thank you for your great tips @Diamond_Lim 😁

• Diamond_Lim

You are welcome! Well done and Congratulations! Finally you did completed this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are amazing new Diamond Diaries Hunter! @200mimis 👍😄

Happy New Year 2024 to you too! 🎆

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,524 Friends Moderator

Ich habe es endlich geschafft, 24 Charms auf Level 124 zu verbinden. Allerdings kann ich dann keinen Screenshot machen, weil ich dazu meine Hand brauche. Daher habe ich es fotografiert und hoffe es geht in Ordnung.

• Diamond_Lim

Well done and Congratulations! Finally you did completed this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @DieOmimi 👍😄

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
  • Diamond_Lim

Well done and Congratulations! Finally you did completed this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully now! You are still amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! @Pitty_Kitty 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 5

Hello again! Diamond Hunters! 👋😄

Wow! Sassy! Thank you for your participating and challenge playing on this DiDS New Year Challenge Contest successfully so much now! 😄

Then it's time up now! This contest is just finished! 😁

Alright! It's time to announce 6 lucky players who did completed this challenge are...

@KCullen127 @rebelchild @Nico_G @EnergizerBunny @Racoon7 @JONH10

Congratulations! You won 25 Gold Bars to Diamond Diaries Saga! 🎉😄

All of the lucky winners - As you have answered your Game ID once on Diamond Diaries Saga Game already. I just asked Community Team will gives you 25 Gold Bars on this game very soon! 😉

And also congratulations to All of you as you did completed this new year challenge contest too then you won claiming this marvelous and sassy DiDS Happy New Year 2024 Badge on this DiDS Happy New Year 2024 Challenge Contest now! Enjoy your happy claiming and having this marvelous and sassy DiDS Happy New Year 2024 Badge on your view profile on King Community now! 👇🎉🏅2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣😄

Don't be sad! Another Diamond Hunters! The last one Diamond Racer Challenge #4 Contest will be coming on tomorrow! That's your last chance to win! But it's everyone can win "Diamond Racer" Badge together! Don't forget and Stay tuned! 💎🏁😉

💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I 💎🏅 Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

💎 Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer on Another General Contest here! 🏆😄

💎 Also check more Diamond Diaries Topics here (click on spoiler warming button here) 💎

🌶️💎 Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 💎🌶️

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here (Part 1) and here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

Happy New Year 2024 again! Diamond Hunters! 🎆😄

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?