🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

1555657585961»

Comments

• MarirKlepp
    MarirKlepp Posts: 255 Level 3

Hello from IIndianal, USA. Candy Crush Saga is my favorite. That's the only one playing.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,112 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @Harleyjofitz 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it HERE now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Hello there and Nice to meet you too! @MarirKlepp 👋😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. 💎😄 I am from Malaysia. 🇲🇾😄 I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still helping players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Saga Community. 💎😄

I am still shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💎😄

That's sweet and amazing for you are still playing Candy Crush Saga! 👍😄

For me, my still best favourite King's game is Diamond Diaries Saga forever! 💎😄

Then my second best favourite King's game is Candy Crush Friends Saga, and then now is Candy Crush Solitaire Saga. 🍭🍬😄

I did playing and completing to the last/max level on my three King's games! Oh Yeah! ✌️😄

Have a wonderful and lovely day too! ❤️😄

• jalisaroch
    jalisaroch Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello everyone!

I am a happily married, Christian woman living in Ireland. I love playing Diamond Diary Saga and love the competition of playing the game. Blessings to all!

• Diamond_Lim
    edited September 14

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @jalisaroch 👋😄

Wow! We are very glad and excited to see you get married happily and you are still love playing this game right now! Thank you for continuing to love playing Diamond Diaries Saga with us together. ❤️💎🤗

Alright! Then let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 25 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still helping players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Saga Community. 💎😄

I am still shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💎😄

You can also check out more exciting Diamond Diaries Saga's threads :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Greetings and Blessings to you too from Malaysia ❤️🤗🇲🇾

💎 Diamond Lim 💎

(Diamond Diaries Moderator and Skill Master Player since I joined on King Community on 14th July 2018)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?