Win 50 Gold Bars with Diamond Diaries! (FINISHED)

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,722 Superstar
    Hey @Lim thanks for reminder 😊 I did answer, too, not with a specific level cause I am really bad at remembering levels. Anyway, I love all the levels 😊
  • LimLim Posts: 3,624 Legend
    Oh~!  Okay! @Elsa
    Thanks for your answer and sorry for my less cautious! 😊 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

πŸ’Žβœ¨I am shining like a diamond!βœ¨πŸ’Ž

How many levels?: 980 levels currently 

✨ Use your finger to link the charms! Sassy! ✨

It's okay! @firebombmarkus 😊
    Because there are so many levels here that you remember bad! Isn't? 

πŸ’ŽπŸŒŸ Hello! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player. I just like Charlie the helpful bird to help you pass any level and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission! πŸŒŸπŸ’Ž

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,722 Superstar
    @Lim I just play levels and rarely remember them, I rather just enjoy playing 😊
  • RutRut Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Jelly Jenny. Yes after I've posted my comment I realized I was at the wrong game😁 Beginners mistake. But I will try out the Diamond Diaries
    It's okay! @Rut 😊
    Welcome to play Diamond Diaries Saga! Trainer! 
    You can choose your favourite level first and why to join to win. There are 770 levels on this game! 😊
    Enjoy your happy playing and have a SASSY weekend! ❀️

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I don't remember either, but I love levels with dolls for some reason... just love seeing them pop all over the screen (except for 740. It took me way too long to beat that one).
    Okay! Thanks for your answer! @Francl27 😊
    I know you remember bad for all of the levels! (Mostly of the players too!) 😁 Isn't?! 

Hello! @JoyceNorris, @Diane_Smith-2 and @Rut πŸ‘‹
    You check this race was began! It's 30 gold bars while earn 'Diamond Racer' badge! (Best top scorer only) 
    Earn race's level will run out 2 weeks! (It ends on 2nd April)
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can! 😊
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/253198/community-race-is-here-who-takes-the-first-title-of-diamond-racer 
    Good luck! πŸ‘

• KlumsyKrizmeKlumsyKrizme Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Hi my favorite level is 26

Thanks for your answer and nice favourite level! @KlumsyKrizme 😊
    Welcome to King Community and play Diamond Diaries Saga! 😊
    I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player while I can help everyone to solve any levels! πŸ˜‰
    And you also check this race was still joined! It's 30 gold bars while earn 'Diamond Racer' badge! (Best top scorer only) 
    She will also randomly picked 4 lucky racers to win 20 gold bars! 
    Earn race's level will run out 2 weeks! (It ends on 2nd April)
    What's your score on level 110? It's simple but you must beat my score if you can! 😊
    Check it out! 
    https://community.king.com/en/diamond-diaries-saga/discussion/253198/community-race-is-here-who-takes-the-first-title-of-diamond-racer
    Good luck for your playing and enjoy your joining this contest! πŸ˜„

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,747 Community Moderator
    Hi @KlumsyKrizme and welcome to Community! If you want to stick around be sure to introduce yourself to the friendly crowd here :) 

Can you solve the Community mystery? Check out the contest here and win amazing prizes!
    New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,747 Community Moderator

This contest is now FINISHED! It was awesome to see you share stories about your favorite levels. ❀️

The picked winners are... *Drumroll*

@Diane_Smith-2

@Francl27

@JoyceNorris

@Pummy_Raj

Congratulations! Enjoy your goodies 😍

New contests are coming soon - in the meantime be sure to check out our new Community Race here

Keep it Sassy!

Can you solve the Community mystery? Check out the contest here and win amazing prizes!
    New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 14 ✭✭

Yay thank you!!!