how to get game on phone, or pc if possible

outlawitch
outlawitch Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello, I am just signing up and I love word games! and thats not to say I'm good at them...lol...I'm not but I do enjoy them. I would appreciate someone letting me know how to go about playing this game. I understand now that its no longer available on pc. Do we download it onto our phone? Can we download it onto our laptops? Not sure if not available on pc means not available on this site for pc, but can be downloaded phone or pc. Any help will be welcome, thank you.

Answers

• outlawitch

Hello, I am just signing up and I love word games! and thats not to say I'm good at them...lol...I'm not but I do enjoy them. I would appreciate someone letting me know how to go about playing this game. I understand now that its no longer available on pc. Do we download it onto our phone? Can we download it onto our laptops? Not sure if not available on pc means not available on this site for pc, but can be downloaded phone or pc. Any help will be welcome, thank you.

• outlawitch

I am sorry...this is an introduce yourself spot not an ask questions place...Hi I am Outlawitch, I first signed up for king.com in 2008 and thought that it was no longer around, thought king changed the name and that was that. I still play at royal games almost daily. I am a grandmother and I love playing games...my grandson calls me his gamer gramma lol. We play on the playstation together. I am not stuck on just one type of game...I like a lot of different games. I currently play a game called wizard101, that game I have played since about 2009, so long time player there also. I don't do much anymore except stay home and play games and spend time with my cat Munch and my dog Roxy.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5

hi @outlawitch

thank you for the nice intro ... and welcome to the alphabetty forum

I can give you the basic steps for downloading an app to a phone or a tablet

open an app store ... enter alphabetty in the search bar ... hit the download button when it finds alphabetty

we can ask @Diamond Lim or @wykoon for more details if you can mention the device you are using

a note on PCs ... one player suggested using an app simulator to play alphabetty on a PC ... I tried to do this but was unsuccessful ... I play on a amazon fire tablet

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @outlawitch and a very warm welcome to our lovely Community!

I haven't been playing AlphaBetty actively, just started a level when King promoted it as Game of the Month last year. I'm happy to know that you are playing games with your grandson! I'm a working mum and I enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga. I'm also playing other games such as Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Pet Rescue Saga and Farms Heroes Saga. My all time fave is still CC Saga since it doesn't require much thinking 🤣🤣🤣😅

With regards to your question on whether ABS can be play via Win10 in your laptop, I'm afraid you can't. You can only play in your mobile device by downloading the app via Google Play store or Apple store. More FAQ on such development can be found here.

Since you're new here, there is a lot to see and many things to do in the Community. Do check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a great day ahead!

💕💕🤗🤗🤗

Thank you @abe_coffee for mentioning me.

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,628 Level 3
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?