Level 2006 please review

Options

Answers

• facebooklep
    facebooklep Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

There is a thing, what makes  me a bit pissed off) sell gold bars for a product that isn't working properly. And not once..levels that doesn't work well, keep coming.One finished (after fixing), and the next one is already there. It's more waiting then fun to play.  I really want to quit, but I made it this far, also bought a couple of time goldbars, ..I can't :p dmn;) 

I agree. Wouldn't be so bad if you had to wait for revisions every once in awhile. Seems like it is every level that needs fixing. I go days where I can't play waiting for them to fix the level I am on.
  • Reflector_
    Reflector_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2018
    Options

There is a thing, what makes  me a bit pissed off) sell gold bars for a product that isn't working properly. And not once..levels that doesn't work well, keep coming.One finished (after fixing), and the next one is already there. It's more waiting then fun to play.  I really want to quit, but I made it this far, also bought a couple of time goldbars, ..I can't :p dmn;) 

I agree, this is not funny anymore
  • Suzanne_Angell
    Suzanne_Angell Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I am also very frustrated, and can't pass this level.  King needs to spend time on this and higher levels

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Yes. I absolutely agree Clara. I've stuck with this game for so long and got this far. Now I don't want to give it up. I suppose that is what the developers want - it's a business to make money after all! I get peed off with myself and them when I cave in and spend gold bars to pass a level instead of waiting a week or more for them to fix it. We shouldn't have to wait for a fix. Oops sounds like it's an addiction. Oh dear:(

O, dear guess you right;)But it doesn't feel right, and fair. And i dont understand the obstacles, or maybe it's a psychological thing, or is it all about money...we will never know. And that passes me off as well.
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

Yes. I absolutely agree Clara. I've stuck with this game for so long and got this far. Now I don't want to give it up. I suppose that is what the developers want - it's a business to make money after all! I get peed off with myself and them when I cave in and spend gold bars to pass a level instead of waiting a week or more for them to fix it. We shouldn't have to wait for a fix. Oops sounds like it's an addiction. Oh dear:(

Pisses;)
  • Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I eventually passed it with 5 extra moves. Don't be in a hurry though - the next level is really difficult.

• Gemma_Turnbull
    Gemma_Turnbull Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

It's getting like this on every level it's stupid..

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Options

I eventually passed it with 5 extra moves. Don't be in a hurry though - the next level is really difficult.

And you did collect 450 of each fruits as well!!??? Nooooo:)
  • Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Yep. Somehow.
  • Gemma_Turnbull
    Gemma_Turnbull Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

This level has still not been fixed :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?