Level 2006 please review

Options

Answers

• Jules_2_2
    Jules_2_2 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Passed 2006, with 5 extra moves (bought goldbars, so frustrated:(   I used all my collected boosters: 3x 1+, 3 doggies, 6 shovels, 2 tractors hahahaha, next level extra moves again. 2008 was 'easy', but 2009  serious.... an unrealistic impossible level!!!,  so I say goodbye..this game isn't what it was...and i dont want to pay for sht.;)

I totally understand. What a shame they will lose long-time users. I've been playing this game since 2014. I'm looking around for something else now.
  • Duncan_Atherton
    Duncan_Atherton Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Ok, so they almost doubled the moves and reduced the targets by almost two thirds. Which probably suggests that whoever sets the targets and moves in the first place should probably be put in charge of making the coffee. :p

• Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

Passed 2006, with 5 extra moves (bought goldbars, so frustrated:(   I used all my collected boosters: 3x 1+, 3 doggies, 6 shovels, 2 tractors hahahaha, next level extra moves again. 2008 was 'easy', but 2009  serious.... an unrealistic impossible level!!!,  so I say goodbye..this game isn't what it was...and i dont want to pay for sht.;)

Yep
  • Clara_Bijvoet
    Clara_Bijvoet Posts: 113 Level 2
    Options

they fixed it, 21 moves and only 150 food each, now 2009 is hard to play

What I said before:Passed 2006, with 5 extra moves (bought goldbars, so frustrated:( I used all my collected boosters: 3x 1+, 3 doggies, 6 shovels, 2 tractors hahahaha, next level extra moves again. 2008 was 'easy', but 2009 serious.... an unrealistic impossible level!!!, so I say goodbye..this game isn't what it was...and i dont want to pay for sht.;)
  • Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

now King has fixed level 2006 but this happens again in level 2009, which even more extreme requirements ot pass.  so don't waste your time and resources trying to win this level. Complants has been place since six days ago but it has not been fixed.

• Topsy
    Topsy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Yes it's getting very difficult!
  • Topsy
    Topsy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

That's what they want you to do buy gold so they make a profit..scammy really..

I concur!
  • Silvia_Perez
    Silvia_Perez Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Lo mismo que paso en el 2006 pasa en 2009! Es agotador.

• Elena_3_2
    Elena_3_2 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I don't know what you guys are talking about the level being fixed, I just checked right now and level 2006 still has 14 moves, 2 sheep and 450 onions and strawberries

• Silvia_Perez
    Silvia_Perez Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Elena a mi.me lo arreglo al gastar 6 tractores.4 recoge color y 6 palas y no pasarlo.o sea quede en cero total.ahi recien lo bajaron

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?