Hero Mode! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• yakyyaky Posts: 1
    ,Me encanta  quesolo qué no puedo desbloquear a los a últimos compañeros y ya voy en el 2,250 y nececito ayuda, solo deberían dar unos movimientos más,
  • BluepoddyBluepoddy Posts: 1
    I love Hero mode to help you get up to the three stars, but sometimes I have lots of moves left and have already hit the three stars 🌟🌟🌟, this means in effect I just have to waste the moves just to end the game and move on. Sometimes that takes AGES if lots of cascades are generated.
    However, if you are trying to accumulate a certain cropsie for extra bonuses then this is great!! 😀
  • Virginia2016Virginia2016 Posts: 1
    Me encanta! Pero me habéis fallado muchas semanas no cargandome los eventos especiales, esta semana pasada volví a la normalidad, pero gane el ranking y no recibí la recompensa. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,253 Superstar
    edited May 31
    Yes that's my understanding with Rancid. The more moves you have left the more points you get so you don't need to carry on. 

I like Hero mode when trying for three stars. Again it depends on the hardness of the levels though. Some of the levels that require many crops and they cascade and cascade forever, you just want to get on with it and move on. Some levels though you might limp across one star and fly to three in hero mode. (good when making videos) 

If you are thinking of changing it, would it be possible to have the option (like extra moves when you run out) to either use up the remaining moves or just move on (without costing gold) ?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold. tell the witches which level you are on

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  •  Something extra u.s. would become very fine  Sometimes your days so I can have something extra. s use, I adore you and thank you all 
  • karennrod0karennrod0 Posts: 1
    Love farmhero I can relax everyday and play my game while I get ready for work. I wish I had more bonus games sonic dont have to keep spending money to buy bars. Just love aying the game. Thank you 
  • RentiaWeiss777RentiaWeiss777 Posts: 1
    Hallo Super Team

How about new animals to the farm, like a horse eating hay or a pig searching for its puddle of mud?  There are lots of other farm animals you can use to expand the game and make it more interesting. Hope the team think of lots of ideas... Good Luck to the development team
  • seyahseyah Posts: 1
    Hi all luv playing maybe make more ways to win extra lives or gold bars good luck to you all 
  • MonkeyButterMonkeyButter Posts: 4
    Hijinx said:
    For those who like hero mode, it'd be great to know what it is about it that you like:
    • Do you enjoy the extra points you receive from hero mode as a reward for playing the level so well?
    • If you received the same amount of points that you would playing hero mode just by 'skipping' it, and moving to the next level, would this still have the same impact to you?
    • Do you use hero mode to show off your match skills to receive as much extra points as possible?

• MonkeyButterMonkeyButter Posts: 4
    I love hero mode. Puts me at highest score everytime 
  • shellybellyshellybelly Posts: 1
    How do you go abt collecting the last three companions that are unknown
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,253 Superstar
    How do you go abt collecting the last three companions that are unknown
    Hi @shellybelly the companions are on a break for now. We cannot collect them as they haven't been made. They might come back in the future, but we don't know at this time. Welcome to the community!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold. tell the witches which level you are on

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • YelrevebYelreveb Posts: 0
    Sometimes a game can be won with a good score and 3 stars with a few more goes left - putting you in Hero Mode. This gives you more and more points but as 3 stars have already been given you still only get a maximum of 250 beans. With so few beans coming through these days I wish hero mode would give more beans - especially when you get 200% or more.
  • konamousekonamouse Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Right now I feel great when I finally get to the Hero Mode. But I have some suggestions (been playing for over 3 years),
    1) If I already have 3 stars there is little incentive to build up the score. 
    2) If I already have 3 stars, could the extra points go towards earning gold bars?
    3) If I already have 3 stars, could the extra moves be saved and used in the next level?

Add me to the list of folks who want to use the extra moves after beating Rancid - to make sure I get at least 2 keys.
  • trsharptrsharp Posts: 1
    Love the hero modes only issue is not receiving all rewards for the games