Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• krcorrigalkrcorrigal Posts: 1
    I will not purchase anything from this game if Bonnie is not brought back. Seems like a money grab. 
  • lizzyblizzyb Posts: 11
    @Chicken_Slayer I have 2 clean up all grumpy’s and I never bought them. How did I get them if you can’t win any? To be honest I really don’t know how I got them? So I’m really confused here lol
  • totjudytotjudy Posts: 1
    Hi. In the old version there was Bonnie the unicorn (or what). I really miss her extra boosters. On level 800+ any kind of booster is helpful for me. Some levels are extreme difficult. 
  • EggcrackerEggcracker Posts: 34 ✭✭
    No 1. Shovels, whack those seeds, crack an egg, open a flower, they are priceless. 2. Colour catching Doggies. 3. Amelia Air Drop, for so many reasons.

My Booster Dream? A baby mushroom whacker, one whack, 20 mushrooms  =)    I hate mushroom games  >:)
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,411 Superstar
    No 1. Shovels, whack those seeds, crack an egg, open a flower, they are priceless. 2. Colour catching Doggies. 3. Amelia Air Drop, for so many reasons.

My Booster Dream? A baby mushroom whacker, one whack, 20 mushrooms  =)    I hate mushroom games  >:)
    Me Too!!!!
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Farm Heroes need your feedback!

Pass a hard level and win bars!

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
    lizzyb said:
    @Chicken_Slayer I have 2 clean up all grumpy’s and I never bought them. How did I get them if you can’t win any? To be honest I really don’t know how I got them? So I’m really confused here lol
    Sometimes we start off with so many to test them, that sounds like what you have. Personally I don't find them useful as they only last one move :( 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • dandio7677dandio7677 Posts: 3
    I’m not sure why you chose to remove the Bonnie Booster Trail and this Honey Pot Team crap. Bring back the Bonnie Booster Trail!
  • dandio7677dandio7677 Posts: 3
    I am not sure why you chose to remove the Bonnie Booster Trail and instead add this Honey Pot Team crap. Bring back the Bonnie Booster Trail! And why did the gold bars decrease from 50 to 25 and yet it still says 50 for $2.99...the price should’ve decreased too🤬
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,085 Superstar
    I definitely like the shovel but I also like the doggie to collect all of one item and I also will quite often combine it with a +1 so I get the maximum result with my cropsie collection.

Other boosters - how about a booster that will collect all the fireflies at once (sort of like the dog)
    Or a booster that will remove one of the remaining spiderwebs (so one less for the spider to be able to jump into)
    Or a booster that will make all flowers on the board grow 1 increment
    Or a booster that will make all water pails fill up at once (or at least increase by one increment). 
    I know we have a 'helper (grower or producer etc.) we can use for each level but you have to collect a certain amount of crops and then it usually only helps produce two crops and assists with two items in another task (i.e. help two flowers to grow one increment). 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • CapriherbCapriherb Posts: 1
    Why did you remove the boosters?    I only play maybe 30 minutes a day now.  Shame on you!
  • KattraKattra Posts: 7 Kingster
    Thanks for your feedback everyone. It's immensely helpful to hear all your opinions so that we can make Farm as best as it can be! =) 
    Capriherb said:
    Why did you remove the boosters?    I only play maybe 30 minutes a day now.  Shame on you!
    Welcome to our community :)
    The boosters are a little perk but you can politely ask if they can be replaced and give your reasons why and the studio may listen :)
    Although you can play without. I can honestly say I play hours a week without using any and we don't get bonnie on a computer anyway :) 

• queen_candy61whesterqueen_candy61whester Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    I need in boosters of game.
  • syliasylia Posts: 8
    ello,
    I use as soon as possible and depending on the level of difficulty of the game, the +1 booster and the dog.
    The tractor I rarely use. the cleaner should be free.
    a new boss that allows to exchange 2 boxes would be top.
    A booster that turns on all the rockets in one go or breaks the eggs in one go too.
  • WolftoroWolftoro Posts: 6
    edited August 16
    (Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) 

1- Cuando pasas una etapa con un puntaje superior a uno determinado ganar 1 lingote de oro
    2- también juntar estrellas y abrir una caja que te regale oro, Boosters y cosas similares 
    3- Que el tiempo de recarga de los Boosters sea más corto y sean 
    4- Facilidad para conseguir frijoles mágicos
    5- Poder comprarun Boosters con los frijoles mágicos

Atentamente  
    Alex Mallea  
    Wolftoro