Please vote! Accept all button on the mobile app and the new Facebook version!

13Next

Comments

• Mosi31Mosi31 Posts: 4
    Please bring back the accept all button for requests

=) mosi

• Sherry143Sherry143 Posts: 4
    I'm quite happy with accepting one by one
    the only way I'd be okay with accepting all is if it allows me to have more than five lives at once so if I were to receive a hundred lives from my co-players then I'd have a hundred lives in the box otherwise accepting all would basically leave me in a situation where I run out of lives and I have to wait for somebody to send me lives which not a lot of my friends do*
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,066 Superstar
    I understand that @Sherry143
    Sadly I am not getting many lives at the moment but that is not players fault. I suspect its a Facebook issue again >:-( 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Libertad1Libertad1 Posts: 10
    Hi !
    I write you about Farm Heroes Saga's game, on Facebook's plateform. I can't have any posibility to ask or send hearts (lives ? don't know de word). Could you help me please ? Thank you and have a nice day.otre commentaire
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 10,066 Superstar
    @Libertad1 can you check you are logged into facebook please. And if so, check permissions which you can find out how to do here if you need it :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!