Farm Heros gets stuck

Options
rock
rock Posts: 9 Level 2
When I am playing Farm Heros game and I lose my last life, instead of going to the main screen, the game gets frozen.  I have to turn off and on my phone in order to unfreeze the game.  This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @rock, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

This is Candy Friends section but not Farm Heroes.  But, it is OK, I will request the Community Team to move this to Farm Heroes.  

Now, with regards to the issue in your game, did you happen to install an update recently -- in your case, about 2 weeks ago?  If so, the game freezing on certain screens is a glitch that popped up with the latest update.  

Please post back so that the team can determine where the issue in your game belongs!!  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment"  box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • rock
    Options
    I have noticed the issue wit the game freezing for about 2 weeks, but not sure if it was after an update as the game gets updated automactically on my phone I believe.  At the same time the freezing occurred, I also noticed almost all of my beans were depleted.  I must have had 750,000 beans and now i have 20,000.  Hope this information helps.
  • rock
    Options
    Actually, i just checked and the last update was 6/27/19
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @rock, Thank you for posting back :)

Got it :+1:  So, yes, the freezing is the result of the recent update.  This was reported as many of the players are experiencing it and the King Studio is currently working on it!

But, I have not seen others complaining about missing their Magic Beans though!!  Can I request you to do 2 things... 

1) Here is the main thread that the team is tracking the "Freezing" issue.  Can you please go there and post the issue as well as the version your phone shows 
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/259065/game-is-crashing-freezing-cannot-play-reported-to-the-studio/p1

2) The team will be needing your game user ID (it will be in digits) to look into the "Missing Beans" issue...  
    Here is the link to look for your ID.. https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
    ** Please post here after finding it!

Hope this is not confusing!  If it is, please let me know :)

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • rock
    Options
    My ID is 5005968103 to look into the "missing beans."  Thanks for your help.
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @rock, that's great :+1:   

All the King team are out of the office now and they will be coming back only after the weekend.  Hence, I request you to wait till late Monday or Tuesday to hear about this issue!

Thank you for understanding & your patience!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend :D
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Sorry for the delay - moving this thread to Farm Heroes Saga Community :waving:

• rock
    Options
    Any word yet about the missing beans?  I asked this question on July 5 and I was asked to wait until the following week.

Thank you.
  • PummyRaj
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello again @rock, I sincerely apologize for the delayed response!!

The Farm Heroes in-charge is on vacation for this week and hence it is covered by one of our other CM.  I am compiling all the complaints that needed their input and posting them.  Hence, I got delayed...  You should hear from them by end of tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your patience & understanding!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @rock

I have sent you a message regarding your Magic Bean transactions! You will find your inbox from top right corner. :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?