Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• wendy42
    wendy42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Posting to agree with the other comments here. This new "test" version is horrible, fuzzy, and unstable. I play on Facebook (not through the Gameroom) and while I have had problems with Flash player, at least the game worked the same way for years. I also play on my phone (and do NOT want them connected) and this version looks like a cheap knock-off of the mobile app. Please let me go back to the Flash version!! 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hey guys, your feedback is being listened to but can I ask you to be constructive in your replies.
    You may not be aware, most king games are on html5 now and farm isn't.  That isn't a king change for the fun of it. So while I get you don't like it, this is why they are testing.
     Because flash is going! So no, they cannot keep it using flash. Again, not to be a pain but because NO BROWSERS or Windows or even Adobe themselves will be using flash from sometime in 2020. Only 17% of games now use flash so Adobe are removing support. Meaning NO games anywhere on a computer or browser will be using it. They will not be able to. Not just king games any game. 
    Change is happening, so we need to be constructive in order to make the change as good as it can be. 
    This is just a start to exciting things :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    And following on from my comment you should have heard the uproar in pet city groups when they announced this and announced they were going to let pc1 die when flash does. Be happy king are keeping it :)  
  • lindaiwagner88
    lindaiwagner88 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    So why is Farm Heroes the only one with problems. I have had no issues with any other King game. They all work perfectly. No hazy graphics. No freezing. No constant requests for Friends lists etc etc 
  • leopardfeet
    leopardfeet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I play on Facebook gameroom, the graphics are fuzzy and I really don't want to start from scratch and play all the levels I've already done. My beans are all there and my gold bars but all the boosters I have earned are gone. I feel like I've wasted my time playing this if it's going back to level one.
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I'm on level 1749... lost all my boosters that I earned.  It takes me through a lengthy tutorial each time I play - as if I need that, at this point!!!!!!  Fuzzy graphics, too.  So aggravating that I don't even want to play.  Fix it - and maybe I'll be back.
  • servie
    servie Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Edit by CM: (Unsupported Language) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @BetsyC you need to follow the advice in the first post and contact the team who can help you
    https://soporto.king.com/support
  • AMcKinstry
    AMcKinstry Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The new graphics are awful and the game is too slow now.  If this is what the end product of this switch to HTML5 is going to look like I'll be quitting playing
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks, @Chicken_Slayer ... I messaged tech support.  However, I did not PURCHASE the boosters that disappeared, so I doubt anything will happen.  Just very frustrating to have played for so long and now it's all messed up.  I play through Facebook, so I'm not sure how that affects the chances of anything changing for the better.  Fingers crossed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?