Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Comments

• Cinda7591
    Cinda7591 Posts: 0 Newbie
    So I either get the new version or the old version on facebook. What is happening?
  • BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    I still can't figure out how to use the shovel booster - I've wasted 2 now!  No matter if I click on the item I want removed before or after clicking the shovel - something else gets destroyed!  I'm just wasting my time playing this game at this point.
  • lime
    lime Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    i'm using Chrome. Game now takes forever to load and it doesn't work! no response when clicking on the level icon. i can't play on the computer at all.   besides that, why are companions missing from the app version??  i'm on level 2580
  • sandra81
    sandra81 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    please stop that test phase as soon as possible. it's useless and you will lose a huge amount of users and customers within short time

* if I select not to link the game with my facebook once, I dont want to be asked it again after 10 minutes and every time I log-in; people still value their privacy and dont change their mind after a dozen times being asked the same question
    * as I am an experienced player, I dont want to see ten tutorial pop-ups every time I log-in
    * just getting rid of the "beanie bonus" makes the levels almost impossible to win
    * having no boosters if you dont run the game for at least several hours in a row without logging out, is a total game killer
    * the graphics have become very childish. it was cute and hilarious before. now it's just too much sparkles and "aaaawww".

you could have announced your beta phase in advance and would have avoided making so many users angry. and i suppose a smaller test group would have told you so as the users do now.

PS. playing via facebook / PC / windows
  • servie
    servie Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    komt de oude versie nog terug dit werkt voor geen meter er is geen lol meer aan als je wilt spelen dan werkt er ook niks en alle dingen die je heb gespaard zijn ook weg baal er flink van.

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @zipperbaker the only problem is, all your games that are happily using flash, and without an issue as you said, are going to end in 2020 unless they switch formats. 
    Flash is ending. There is no cancelling it, no going back. It will not work on Firefox. It will not work on Chrome. It will not work on internet explorer/edge. It will not work on any windows based computer.  After 2020 Flash is dead. Adobe are not even going to be supporting their own product. Its had its day, it doesn't work half the time, crashes too much and is too easy to exploit. 
    So yes, it may work fine now. Those companies that are not switching, their games will end. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Sandra1 those are very valid points you have raised. 
    As @QueenB stated though, there are teething issues with it, one of those being the tutorials that she promises will only come up once each time. Missing boosters or other items need to be reported via the link she gave. 
    Unfortunately a smaller test group is what is running now. Its usually a percentage of thousands or millions playing so it may seem large, but isn't in the grand scheme of things. 
    Which bean bonus is it that the game has lost? And what do you mean about having to spend hours on to get boosters? The only way facebook users got the rechargable boosters before was over time, regardless of being online or not. I am asking as I don't have the test :(
  • savvvs
    savvvs Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have never posted on a game board before in my life.  One of my simple life pleasures is to wake and play my 5 lives while drinking my morning coffee.  Now I finish before my game even loads, its blurry and it all just feels wrong.  I know you are trying to find a new flash free version, but this is just awful.  I would go so far as to say it is almost unplayable.  
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    @BetsyC the only way for us to be able to help you with, is with a video recording so we can see what is happening. Is there anybody that can help you with that? 
  • bspf
    bspf Posts: 3 Newbie
    Your kidding right? Your programmers don't know how to do it or figure it out? Really !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?