Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• BetsyC
    BetsyC Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    @QueenB Thanks - figured it out on shovel 3.  I shouldn't have assumed it worked in any way similar to the "old way".  Ugh.
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I can rarely get into your new game. I start the loading and go away for 30 minutes and come back and it still says it is loading.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Marigold1 it sounds like we might need to try some troubleshooting, can you have a look at this article please and follow the steps given :) 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247354/is-your-game-crashing-on-pc-facebook
  • landini
    landini Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    please stop that test phase as soon as possible. it does not work.

* if I select not to link the game with my facebook once, I dont want to be asked it again after 10 minutes and every time I log-in; people still value their privacy and dont change their mind after a dozen times being asked the same question
    * as I am an experienced player, I dont want to see ten tutorial pop-ups every time I log-in
    * just getting rid of the "beanie bonus" makes the levels almost impossible to win
    * having no boosters if you dont run the game for at least several hours in a row without logging out, is a total game killer

Game freeze in chrome. Edge does work but is annoying after the update.
  • wendy42
    wendy42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I posted here a couple of weeks ago, read all the comments about Flash, etc. I'm back now because things have gotten worse! I agree with landini, the beanie bonus going away is one of the worst changes. That's the one where you get an increasing number of beans every day you log in, and the occasional shovel/tractor, for a 25-day cycle. Without it, I will never get enough beans to beat Rancid next time.
    Plus, I lost all the boosters I did have saved, got all the tutorials again, and now haven't been able to even get the game to load for 2 or 3 days. I expect better from King.
    edit to add: I play on FB, not the gameroom, using Chrome and Windows 7. The mobile version on my Android works fine. I do NOT want to combine them. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @Landini and welcome to the community. It might help if you have a look through the thread for extra info as all your points have been answered along with the sad fact that it isn't a test. Unfortunately flash is being removed and all games have no alternative but to find another way to produce the game without using it. 
    I assume you are playing via King and I know it is irritating, but these are all teething troubles and should go away. I don't know if you have your browser set to clear cookies often, that could make it worse as it won't remember your answers. 
    I know another player tried on firefox and said that seemed to work better, it might be worth a try. 
    Hang tight, the studio are monitoring the thread and are taking all feedback onboard :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @wendy42 when you say you do not want to combine versions do you mean you don't have the mobile version logged into facebook? Nobody says you have to :)
    Another player has said they found it better on firefox, but can I ask for a whole heap of patience I do know how frustrating it is. The trouble is, as already said, they have no choice but to have the game without flash. In the long run it will make it easier to do things not possible with flash to our benefit, but at the moment its teething problems. 
    I can tag @QueenB to see if the studio have any updates on this, but rest assured, they are working hard on it. They have a deadline so basically have no choice but to fix it so it will be all good :) 
  • PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Why, oh why did you alter the outlook of the game? Well, the whole game feels different (I know it's not, tyvm) and I truly hate the "improvements". 
    The layout looks outdated and the tutorials in every single spot is so irritating. And yes, by level 1499 I think I've got a faint idea of how i.e. tools can be used....

Change it back, please! Otherwise that's it for me...
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    It sounds like you have the new HTML version @PlayingMama

I'll move your comment to this thread  as we're currently collecting feedback on the changes made.

Thank you for taking the time 🤗
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    I hate the new format, it's fuzzy, and babyish looking. I also don't seem to have so much control over it, that may improve through perseverance, but I doubt it. I don't like the silly prompting as to what move to make next either. 

Boo hoo.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?