Farm Heroes Saga game looks different on Facebook? NEW HTML5 version!

Options

Comments

• Brendas
    Brendas Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I got into my game today to find it has a new layout and its awful, what the hell are you thinking of, please leave it the way it was. If it stays like this I wont be playing it any more its crap
  • PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I totally agree with you!
    That's it for me, too if the game stays like this...  >:)
  • nlmcnown
    nlmcnown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This new layout is not good at all. Some of it is too small to read and then other parts are too blurry. Please fix this. It makes it difficult to play.
  • Alzie
    Alzie Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Why can't I play farm heroes today? Every time I try to it just shows a message saying how to send lives to friends and it looks completely different to yesterday? 
  • Carole_Harris
    Carole_Harris Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The new layout is appalling.  It takes ages to load, the numbers are fuzzy and so is the barrier.  I want to be able to see at a glance where my friends are and I would like it put back where it was.  If it ain't broke, don't damned well fix it.  You did the same to Candy Crush why do you constantly have to fiddle?  Haven't your techhie guys got anything better to do?

• cathymango
    cathymango Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I hate that you've changed the game!  I can't stand it and probably won't play it any more.  This is the one game I enjoyed.  Please don't mess with it!   Why fix something that's not broken?????   Everything's small or blurry!   Dopey idea!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @QueenB I finally have it.
    For those who don't use the mobile version. THAT is what it looks like. Its exactly the same as on my ipad. 
    Other than the niggly things like the how to do this and how to do that....which happens EVERY time you reinstall the game on a mobile, its not looking any different to my mobile devices. Or the windows 10 app for that matter. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi, those that have joined us, welcome and everyone please see this thread here

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/262386/does-your-farm-heroes-saga-game-look-different-on-facebook

Basically the game HAS to evolve @cathymango @Carole_Harris @Brendas @PlayingMama @nlmcnown Flash is ending and it is what the game uses to run. So King have to make a way around that will keep the game going. Flash is ending with every game and website, even those not owned by king. If you google "flash ending in 2020" you will understand. 

I take it none of you are mobile users? I just got it tonight and other than the irritating this is how you do this and how you do that spiel, it is EXACTLY the same to the mobile app version. Its maybe a little blurry as it is a bigger screen but I found it ok.
    It was laid out exactly the same as on mobile and the windows app too. I appreciate its different until you get used to it but it is a change that has to happen and little niggles will get sorted out. 
    The other advantage is the daily bonuses should be easier to collect and less likely to vanish if you log on daily. 
    Plus being more app like, well who knows what might happen :) 
  • cardozo
    cardozo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    After a change, was terrible after playing, how to return to the previous layout?

if not, what to look for another game, because it is very bad the way it was
  • cardozo
    cardozo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

157/5000
    After a change, it was terrible after playing, how to get back to the previous layout?

if not what to look for another game because it's too bad the way it was

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?