Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Several thread on this topic already ...
  • Lucie-2
    Lucie-2 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    Wendy-27 said:
    In announcements under IT Support there's a message about this issue. No more Flash. It appears we can't play on Facebook any longer and will go to new format available on all devices. They list several. If this is true, why isn't it loading on Chrome? They have no answers while this update disrupts everyone.
    As been stated in previous posts, this is affecting hundreds of people who are using different platforms. Personally, I have a desktop system using Windows 7, a laptop using Windows 10, and a recently bought tablet using Windows 10 and none of them will play the game using Waterfox, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Edge. BUT I'm able to play other King games which use Flash. So Flash is not the issue which points to a glitch in the game.
  • snyder
    snyder Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also haven't been able to get on for 3 days now.  This is so frustrating.  Reminds me of the days of Zynga
  • Maricela1
    Maricela1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Have Sunday, January 19  and still no game, hope that by Monday will work with the help of the developer of this game?
  • kamiel
    kamiel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • vukiro
    vukiro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Mismo problema desde el 16 de Enero, la barra se llena hasta la mitad y ahí se queda. Alguna solución?
  • littleclip
    littleclip Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    same here it goes to half and stops even if I let it sit overnight all browsers even after a full virus scan and updating compoter
  • ShellyG
    ShellyG Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Same problem here, been going on for 4 days now and no fix :( 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @fox99, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Yes!  You are right and I too have noticed this issue and so as many other players!!  It is the same with any other browser too like Chrome or Edge, etc,  and also on King.com!!!  Not sure of the reason!! 

By any chance, do you play on a mobile device?  If so, the game is working fine there, and I am doing the same! 

I have already escalated this issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge and they should be able to look into it tomorrow, after coming back from the weekend!  

** If you have anything to add or have more questions, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • cjb2u
    cjb2u Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    We're all in the same boat, I think!!  Lots of unhappy Farm Heroes players . . . would like to hear a response from King!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?