Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cristinabigolin, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?  If you are on PC, which browser are you using?  

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @tramire, @littleclip, and @Wendy-27, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Farm Heroes Saga game!!  I have already escalated this issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge and they will be looking into it, once coming back to office tomorrow! 

And like you guys said, the issue is the same on all the Browsers on the PC through Facebook as well as King.com!!

Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game?  If you are on PC, which browser are you using? 
    I too have the same issue and hence, I have switched my device and playing on Mobile device.  As of now, there is no issue over there!  If possible and if you would like, please try to play on a mobile device till the issue is solved!!    

• maureenwise3693
    maureenwise3693 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Just bought 150 gold bars,now farm hereos wont work.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @biljaca, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

I am very sorry to hear about the issue with the Farm Heroes Saga game!!  I have already escalated this issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge and they will be looking into it, once coming back to office tomorrow!  

And like you guys said, the issue is the same on all the Browsers on the PC through Facebook as well as King.com!!

I too have the same issue and hence, I have switched my device and playing on Mobile device.  As of now, there is no issue over there!  If possible and if you would like, please try to play on a mobile device till the issue is solved!!    

• Lori_Carder
    Lori_Carder Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Good afternoon, My game has not loaded since yesterday.  It just stops in the middle of the bar. 
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @tramire, @littleclip, and @Wendy-27, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

Hi @PummyRaj, there have been many threads opened on the same topic, including mine  =)

I expect a lot of people would be surprised that there is no one from King available to help on weekends, but it does explain why we've not heard from Support.

My imagination was running riot as to why no response  ;);)

• curtnay3
    curtnay3 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Are they even trying to fix this problem?
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    I've read another thread where they say King Support will address the problem when they are back on Monday!

I suppose I imagined someone on duty most days, we shall see  =)
  • muddy
    muddy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem on my desk-top
  • gwyneth58
    gwyneth58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    no stan, i play on my laptop

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?