Problem with prizes

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @LucyOliviaLewis Hope you had a great weekend 😊

It looks like there is an issue with the prizes from Harvest Rush!!

Can you please post these below details of both you and your son

1) Device you are using and (2) Your game ID number. This link will help you ---> Find my ID

I will let you know if the Team need any other details! I will also update you whether the team can take of the issue OR if you have to contact the "Player Support Team" for the missing prizes.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🐑 🐤

P.S: I will check with all other players you have posted in your above comment. Christine88 is having a different issue though! Unless their game has this glitch also!!

• LucyOliviaLewis
    LucyOliviaLewis Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks @PummyRaj. I am using an android phone, model MAR-LX1A and my ID is 11090448205. My son is using a tablet, model number TB-8304F1 and his ID is 11092668917. Thanks 😊
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,211 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry to hear you've had issues with the prizes but I am afraid this needs to be reported to the Player Support team here since we are unable to replace any missing items. 

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records. 

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    I on iPhone. And just now I receive 2nd prize for the strawberry harvest rush ... 
    is working fine for me ...

do take note only top 3 have prizes ...
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
    I'd number 10227048280 ...I should have won two second place in the strawberry harvest and Amelia's present on a level 
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 554 Level 4
    Options
    I didn't get my first 3 (I think) Harvest Wins, but then I got 1.  But the next Harvest Rush I didn't get the prize when I won.  I clicked to collect and it took me to the Level screen instead.
  • QueenB
    Options
    Hi guys, sorry to hear you've had issues with the prizes but I am afraid this needs to be reported to the Player Support team here since we are unable to replace any missing items. 

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio and include your User ID so they can locate your game records. 

Thanks  

• 007jayc
    Options

I'll not even waste my time with player support as they haven't fixed anything for me as of yet.

• QueenB
    Options

What is it that they haven't fixed for you @007jayc? Is it the lost Boosters that you reported before?

If yes, as you may know, Boosters that has not been purchased do not get replaced when lost so they are unable to support you with that.

• 007jayc
    Options

It's good you remember that, but no, I gave up on that. They were supposed to reset me back to level 1. As of right now they haven't done anything with that since the last time you posted on it. So I'm done with player support. My levels can stay were they are as it doesn't matter anymore. It's seems strange to me that only a few people that won in Harvest Rush didn't receive the prize for winning, and it happened multiple times for me. But whatever.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?