Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Try it without bringing any companion

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @rachael69 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and thank you for reporting about it! Can you please answer few of my questions, so that I know where to redirect you / or what is causing the problem?

1) What device are you using to play the game?

2) If using PC, are you on King.com?

3) If playing on Mobile OR Windows 10, what version do you have?

4) If playing on a mobile device, are you playing with Companions?

5) If you were taking help of Companions, did you try the level without using them? If not, can try that and see?

6) Does the level has Eggs OR Snow Balls?

Please post back and provide these details. Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening 🌸

• CorrineP
    CorrineP Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Level 2214 keeps locking up, screen keeps freezing, now I've lost all my bonuses from the golden pin ! ... not a happy bunny :-(

• rachael69
    rachael69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Playing on my iPad. Have eggs.

• RosaHase
    RosaHase Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i'm in level1914 and can not play,it does not allowed to move. i am playing on PC and on Handy and on both i can make 2 or 3 moves and than goes nothing.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @RosaHase Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please tell me few things...

1) Does the game has Eggs OR Snow Balls?

2) Are you using any Companion to play the game?

3) did you try without taking the help of Companion?

A new bug popped out and Companions are causing the level to freeze, once they are activated! It is the same on both PC and Mobile devices, it seems!! But, I will confirm again!

So the only work-around for now is "not to use" the Companions and play our game!! I know how much useful the Companions are... especially in the Egg levels, Flower levels, and the Bombs / Rockets levels! But, unfortunately there is nothing else we (the players) can do until the Farm Studio team brings in a fix!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance and also the details I have asked for! Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @CorrineP Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Can you please tell me few things...

1) What device are you using to play the game?

2) Does the game has Eggs OR Snow Balls?

2) Are you using any Companion to play the game?

3) did you try without taking the help of Companion?

A new bug popped out and Companions are causing the level to freeze, once they are activated! It is the same on both PC and Mobile devices, it seems!! But, I will confirm again!

So the only work-around for now is "not to use" the Companions and play our game!! I know how much useful the Companions are... especially in the Egg levels, Flower levels, and the Bombs / Rockets levels! But, unfortunately there is nothing else we (the players) can do until the Farm Studio team brings in a fix!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance and also the details I have asked for! Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• echinen
    echinen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@PummyRaj Yes! It includes eggs.:-(

• rachael69
    rachael69 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

not using companions

• echinen
    echinen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@stan1981 You're right! No companion makes it work. But this level is tough already with them. LOL

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?