Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Yes! You are right! Bonnie usually runs for 120 hours!

I am guessing that you are seeing less hours only because she decided to appear late in your game!! That is what happens in my game too 😮

She runs with the same timer for all the players, but we miss out on some (or more) hours, because she pops up late in our game.

Did I make sense to explain it?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,953 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Doris_Koch - Currently she is running for 4 days as I posted above and you will be in one of the two groups. I believe the start time is in Central European Time so if you live in the US - the event will have been live for several hours by the time you wake up.

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

I got the bonnie back but the event shows available only for 3 days☺☹

• bearwithme
    Options

Well at least you have Bonnie @caambuj - she still hasn't made an appearance in my game. Can you please post a screenshot of her and her countdown - so I can pass it to the CM? If she showed up today - then you should have her thru Sunday and she will disappear (for several days) by 1000 CET Monday morning.

• caambuj
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

Its realy sad that she didn't appear in your game till now☹.

Earlier she was appearing for more than 120 hours ( Didn't noticed actual period) and countdown shows in hours n minutes but now it shows in absolute days. Here is the screenshots for reference:-

• bearwithme
    Options

Thanks for the screenshot @caambuj I’ve asked the CM so hopefully I will hear something tomorrow as far as if you will have her they early Monday or not.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello PummyRaj and bearwithme

Thanks very much for your answers

• bearwithme
    edited April 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

I have forwarded the screenshots to the CM who will pass them onto the studio. I will let you know @caambuj and @Doris_Koch what they say. At least you both have her. She is still absent for me - hopefully she will show up on Monday. I hope you both have a great weekend! 😊🐨

• caambuj
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

If boonie appeared for 3 days only in a week then its very hard to complete honey harvest event in 2 weeks i.e. 6 days with bonnie. In a team where only active player is me, have to complete atleast 8 episodes to get 400 points. It should be atleast for four days bcz we loose lots of time to get the boonie booster activated at maximum strength.

• bearwithme
    Options

@caambuj - I agree. I doubt I’ll finish honey harvest this time since I only have two other folks contributing- very little - and I still don’t have Bonnie. We’ll see what the studio says on Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?