Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options
123457Β»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch 😊 Unfortunately I too have been missing Bonnie. I won’t be able to ask either CM until next week but as soon as I hear something I will let you know.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hello @bearwithme

Bonnie Booster appeared now, but only for 2 days.

My next question is what happens with the gold stone when you first complete a new level?

best regards d.koch

• Weatherson78
    Weatherson78 Posts: 54 Level 2
    Options

When I went to bed yesterday I had a full Bonnie booster, with 2 days left of the Bonnie event.

Now when I open the game again the booster is on level 0. How does that happen?

That being said, I had to start on level 0 yesterday as well, even though it was level 5 last time I played almost a week ago.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Weatherson78 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome Back to our wonderful Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issues in your game πŸ˜•

1) It has been a while since I heard the complaints about Bonnie being naughty! First, let’s start with making sure that you have the latest version of the App. It should be 5.61.3;

Your device has well enough storage space (minimum 2.GB is required) AND the cache/cookies are cleared. I have learnt that any special event will work uninterruptedly when there is empty space in the device.

2) With regards to the 2nd issue β€” I am afraid I am not clear on this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ What did you have to restart from 0, when you were supposed to be at level 5? Is it a special event?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?