Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options

Answers

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

I just completed honey harvest event by day n night play but its the last time I am playing with my current team. I am carrying my team from day 1 but now its very difficult to play alone and copmlete the event. You can see here.

Its the last one and now I am done. Completed atleast 15 event with this team but now have to change.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have changed my team a couple of times. The problem is that there is no guarantee that you will be placed with active players.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Wow @caambuj - it is definitely time to change your team. Wouldn’t it be fun if we could pick our own teams like they are trying for CCS Fantastic Five?

• caambuj
    Options

Hi @Rancid 👋

Thank you for your concern😊. You are absolutely right that there is no gurantee but atleast we should try for betterment. May be next time I can placed in your team😜.

@bearwithme

Its a great idea to make a team like F5. Atleast 3 active players is required to complete the honey harvent event after the degradation of boonie booster. The studio should focus on this matter.

• bearwithme
    Options

So @caambuj - Bonnie now says days and then will show hours the last 24 hours of your time. You really should have her for 4 days but she will probably have already started by the time you start playing with her. Did you have her thru Sunday? She finally showed up for me this morning. Now I have to get busy to get the remaining points needed to get the honey harvest (luckily we have over 300 already).

• caambuj
    Options

@bearwithme

Thats great you have to get lesser points in 4 days.

Although I didn't noticed the real time but I think the event was appeared till sunday afternoon. I will be more aware regarding the timing of event next time.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello again!

Today , Thursday, bonnie has appeared at 1.oo P.M. MEZ.

But again only for 3 days.

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Doris_Koch - when she appeared last time - did you have her available on Sunday too, or only Th-Sat?

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    Options

Hello @bearwithme

Last time was the 16.4. only for 3 days

• caambuj
    Options

Hi @bearwithme

Boonie appeared for me for four days and I activated it on maximum strength ( level 5 ) by using lots of boosters. It takes almost full day bcz I am playing other games also. I was expecting to be benifitted for rest of the 3 days. But the next day it started with the lowest strength ( level 1). I thought it may be a glitch and again take the boonie to its highest power but today it re-appear once again with the lowest power. Now its useless to play with boonie by spending so much boosters and start the next day with zero benefit.

Tagging my dear friend @PummyRaj n @Rancid also to clear this matter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?