Bonnie booster has disappeared

Options

Answers

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

@bearwithme

My 4 days already finished bcz this time I had the msg and I counted that too😁. Now waiting for some good news.

• Irfhan019
    Irfhan019 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hello @bearwithme

ο»ΏI never get the benefits of 
    bonnie traveling horse ?? 
    Even though my level 
    has reached 930, 
    my friends who are still
    at the lower level have felt 
    the feature. why ??
    Help me please

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Irfhan019!

Special events and extra features are available only during specific time frames and only for randomly chosen groups of players and devices from time to time.

If you do not see this special event in your game at the moment then rest assured it'll be coming your way soon in the future!

We'd like to reassure you that sometimes you'll have features that other players do not, so we try to make sure you won't miss out on the fun.

We'd love to be able to manually add these features to your game, but I'm afraid here, we have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

We understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but our Game Studios are constantly testing new features and concepts and we believe that this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges and gaming elements in the future.

Hope you'll understand ☺️

• QueenB
    Options

@caambuj Sorry to hear Bonnie hasn't been behaving in your game πŸ˜•

I've checked with the studio and there hasn't been any similar reports and they was also not able to reproduce this issue. Just one question, has the time/date on the device been changed lately?

Regrading the time for the event, it now shows days and will go back to hours when it's less than a day as to before it showed hours.

• caambuj
    Options

Hi @QueenB πŸ‘‹

Date n time has been never changed in my mob. Presently bonnie is enjoying resting period😁. When she come to the work I will inform you about her naughty behaviour if any😊.

• QueenB
    Options

Thanks for keeping us updated @caambuj πŸ˜‰

• Irfhan019
    Irfhan019 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks @bearwithme
    I realized about random election.
    but this is still unfair 
    in my opinion, because the bonnie
    traveling horse feature provides 
    a lot of help and 
    is important for players, 
    so there will be jealousy 
    for players who do not get 
    the feature.
    it's better to just cancel 
    the feature, Hehe
    Because it is very unfair.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @caambuj

I have some problems completing honey bee event with my team and with the boonie booster.

Bonnie booster appears at Thursday till Monday, new quests appear at Tuesday πŸ˜•

And I have to put in a lot of effort to end the honey bee event. How can I change the team ?

• caambuj
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Doris_Koch πŸ‘‹

Welcome to our beautiful community.

I understand your problem bcz I faced the same situation.

You have to sacrifice honey bee event for once. When your team wouldn't get 400 stars in due time, your team will changed automatically.

I know its not beneficial bcz you will loose additional +1 in the next event but your teammate shall be changed and may be you will team up with some active players which is good in the long run.

I did the same and now my teammates are supporting me a bit more resulting less effort required to clear the event and I have +1 benefit also.

You are a great player and hope you will team up with some active players in the new team😊.

• Doris_Koch
    Doris_Koch Posts: 588 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?