🚫 Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Options
franklest
franklest Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2022 in Support

the +1 booster no matter how or how many times is 'clicked' will not register click and completely freezes, and because it was closed and restarted everytime it did freeze all my lives were depleted, even when I paid gold for more

playing through the Microsoft store app downloaded on windows PC, extremely frustrating

is this a glitch/bug? I only downloaded earlier today, so I have the latest version

Best Answers

• AlanHS
    AlanHS Posts: 3 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Wow thanks for that. You have a clear understanding of my problems. Have had a try in "incognito" mode - wil have to tyr again because the reCAPTCHA flag is still there. I got around the lockup in level 13 by redoing level 12 and using the bonus point symbol. .

Hey thanks for your help - much appreciated. I will keep trying the "incognito" method

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,920 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @rbkhp 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Wish you a Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year 🎉 🎉 🎉

I am sorry to hear that your game is stuck with the tutorial video! Are you playing on a computer or a mobile device?

** This is a known issue, which the Farm game Studio team is already aware of. They are working on a fix, but unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected.

But, no worries as there is a work-around for you to forward in the game 👍️ Next time you open the game, play level 12 again and use the +1 booster. Once you win level 12, you will be moved to level # 13. This time, ChooChoo will not bother you with her video 😃

Please let me know if you are still having the issue (you shouldn't though 😁). To post back, simply type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful new year 🌟

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?