๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Accept the +1 booster, doesn't work (Reported to the Studio)!

Options
Bonnie50
Bonnie50 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2021 in Support

Are there others that cannot get their +1 booster. I haven't been able to for several days. Have a solution?

Best Answer

ยซ134567

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,817 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bonnie50 and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ

I'm sorry if you have problems with the booster +1.

May I ask more details, the issue is when you click on the +1 button to get it while are you playing?

Did you update the game to the last version? Try clearing out the game cache or maybe even your device cache, turn off your device wait 5 minutes and turn on again the device.This will remove any old information that is stored up and hopefully it will fix your issue.

Could you please specify your type of device, Pc, mobile, Android or iOS, Facebook?

I'm waiting for your answer, you can write in the white comment box below๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

I wish you a Farmtastic day ๐Ÿคฉ ๐Ÿคฉ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @Bonnie50 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

To add a bit more to what my friend @encantes has I said aboveโ€ฆ

May I ask you where you are experiencing this glitch?

(1) Is it in the Daily Bonus OR

(2) The helping boosters of Bonnie?

One of my Facebook friends had asked me the same question! And, it was in the levels when she has Bonnieโ€™s full power ๐Ÿ™‚

** If you are also wondering about the same, those +1 Bonus points will be added to the Cropsies on the board. You can notice that before you make your first move.

I usually use my Color Collector/Purple Dog booster to collect those Cropsies, so that I wonโ€™t miss out those bonus points.

If this is not what you were asking, please provide more details like my friend asked โ€” which device you are using; when did this glitch started, etc.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• Just23me
    Just23me Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I am also not getting my +1 booster (level 13) i am playing on a pc. this is the first booster, but when i click on accepting it, it doesn't add it to my game. please help.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Hi and welcome to your Farm community ๐Ÿ˜€

Do you remember from which event did you get the +1 booster rewarded? Was it the Daily booster? Farm Pass?

Keep in mind that the +1 Bonus points will be added to your current game board.

So the next time you receive the +1 boosters and you open a level to play, some of the cropsies that you need to collect should already have numbers on them meaning the +1 reward has been added to your game. You will notice that before you make your first move.

Hope this clears out any doubts ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

Just try and replay level 13 again, others have reported that they have to play the same level more than once to get the booster.

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

here are some test results for level 13:

king.com with the microsoft app on a PC ... the +1 seems to work

chrome windows 10 through facebook on a PC ... the +1 did not work on the first try

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

as suggested by @Grumpy_Old_Man ... the second try with chrome on level 13 the +1 did work

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย 

note ... the +1 was not from Bonnie ย 

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

the first try using opera and king.com ... the +1 did not work ... the second try failed

restarted FHS using opera and king.com ... still fails

restarted opera and FHS ... still fails

tried +1 on level 175 ... still fails

... the end

๐Ÿฎย ๐Ÿฎย ย 

• BonnieLee4271957
    BonnieLee4271957 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I haven't been able to use them for a week.

• ltigger
    ltigger Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO USE MY

+1 EITHER. WHAT IS GOING ON?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,073 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @BonnieLee4271957 ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Can you please provide more details about the issue? For example...

** Which level were you trying to play?

** When and how did you notice that +1 is not working?

** Were you able to take a screenshot before and after and while you trying to use that booster?

** What device are you using to play the game?

The more details you provide, the better for the King team to understand and check into the issue.

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there and welcome to your Farm Community ๐Ÿค—

Question, when you say you haven't been able to use the +1, what do you mean? Do you select it while you are on a level playing and it doesn't add the points?

If this is the case, do you remember which level or levels you've had this issue on?

We need as many details as possible so we can report this issue to the developers so they can have a look.

Thanks ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?