๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

๐Ÿšซ Level 13 can't click on booster tutorial - We have a workaround!

Options

Answers

• rbkhp
    rbkhp Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thank you, that worked!

• kmoss1226
    kmoss1226 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2022
    Options

I got it to work. Thanks

• daddygirl
    daddygirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am stuck on the booster screen level 13. I have logged out and logged back in and still no change. I see this has happened in the past. Is there any solution?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,942 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @daddygirl ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on Choo Choo tutorial screen.

Yes! There is a work-around and it is a simple one ๐Ÿ™‚ Just play level 12 again and use the +1 booster in that level and finish the level. Now, open level 13, and you will not be stopped by Choo Choo this time ๐Ÿ‘

Just curiousโ€ฆ are you playing the game on a mobile device or on a computer?

Have fun in the game and a wonderful day ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅ

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Lynn_Walker-2 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited January 2022
    Options

I have tried clearing cache, restarting my laptop and still can't click on the booster tutorial so I can play the game at level 13 on Facebook.

Please advise.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Lynn_Walker-2 ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome back to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on the tutorial screen of +1 booster. Many Farmers have complained about it, and the Farm Studio is trying to fix this glitch, but it is taking longer than expected!

But, we do have a work-around, so that you don't have to wait till the fix comes in.

So, here is what you have to do... next time you open the game, play level 12 again and use one of the +1 booster and finish the level. Now, your game will move on to next level and ChooChoo won't bother you with her tutorial ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Please let me know if you need further assistance with anything else.

Thank you for posting in our Farm Community! Have a lovely rest of the day ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ“

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Lynn_Walker-2 ๐Ÿ™‹

Sorry! I forgot to give the thread link, where other Farmers have complained about this issue....

If you have a minute OR for future reference, please check this (green lettered) link --> Level 13 Tutorial Work-around

Thank you ๐Ÿฅ

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Options

Tried that, didn't work.

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Options

It worked! Thank you!!

• idontflamingwellknow
    Options

i was on level 2800 and something and game crashed and sent me back to level 1!!! Now canโ€™t get past level 13 as itโ€™s showing I have to press +1 and it wonโ€™t work! Normally I can bypass the +1 as if you press another bonus first it will work. As this is a tutorial part, it wonโ€™t let me press anything else. Now incredibly frustrated! Please help ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?