🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,570 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Marco14 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App.

The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

Please post back and let me know if you need any further assistance. You can type your reply by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day 🍓🍓

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @lwhite267 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our friendly Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your boosters from your game 😕

To retrieve your lost boosters, please contact the King Player Support Team through the game app like this 👇️

Choose the following issue

Scroll down all the way where you see "Contact Us" tab

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,107 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @QueenB

Yes I still have the same avatar picture and name.

I have the latest update 5.74.5 .

I tried reconnecting with my king account. Still didn’t work. 🚜🍄 My game is just staying on level 1 and I play the game in my iPhone.

Forgot to add that I don’t play on Facebook 🦋🐨

• union_jak
    union_jak Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I have just lost all my boosters!

I opened the game on my iPhone and it appeared to have reset itself - it was introducing all the options and describing how to play, and all the settings were defaulted back to original again. I signed in via Facebook and regained my usual level (3855) but all my boosters have vanished. I had between 6 and 9 of each booster.

My User ID is 1033852781

I have sent Customer Support a message on the App.

• pmammyrox80
    pmammyrox80 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

What has happened to all my boosters, lives and beans. I played the game awhile ago and noticed everything is gone. It also keeps giving me instructions on how to play farm heroes. If everything is gone, I will delete the app forever. Very unhappy

• pmammyrox80
    pmammyrox80 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Several weeks ago I noticed when playing candy crush saga that my name has been changed to Dan what happened. My name is Pat it has my login picture but each time it says Dan

• Diavoletta1
    Diavoletta1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

@PummyRaj I've also lost all of my progress and only just signed up for a King account to work out how to retrieve my progress. I've been playing for a good 10 years and was over level 2500! I'm absolutely devastated to find I've been relegated to level 1! I did not link it to my Facebook either. Please help!

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @pmammyrox80 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you both lost your game progress 😕 This was a glitch popped up with the latest update version of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible!

** Did you lose your game progress too? Or is it intact?

** When was the last time you played the game (before you noticed you lost everything)!

To receive your boosters and Beans back into your game, you will have to contact the King Customer Support team! Please follow these steps 👇️

Choose the following issue

Scroll down all the way where you see "Contact Us" tab

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• PummyRaj
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello again @pmammyrox80 🙋

Unfortunately, it is not possible to reimburse the lives that are missing! The reason being - the Lives we receive are stored on our device memory but not on to King server 😕

It is the same with the Beans - if you have received them from your friends BUT forgot to collect them!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again dear @pmammyrox80 🙋

This part of the Forum is Farm Heroes Saga Community!

I will give a shout out to my friend @bearwithme , who is one of the Moderator for Candy Crush Saga game to help you out, as she would have more idea about the glitches/issues that are present in the game right now!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Have a lovely rest of the day 🍭

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?