🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello dear @clhudson12 🤗

Thank you for replying back and confirming! I needed to make sure as many Farmers are affected with this issue 😕

This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible, but it is taking longer than usual!!

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game to your by logging into your Facebook or King account and see if the progress comes back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

If you have any issues OR not able to restore your level progress, please post back and let me know. Some players were able to restore their progress just by relogging in, and some could not! So, please do try and see if you will be back at your original level 🤞

Hope it works out for you. Talk to you soon. Have a great weekend ahead 🍓🍓

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

The runaround by moderators here, and customer support is disgusting!

They know full well there is no fix, and I have a sneaky feeling they know that will never get them back grrr

As I see it, we all have 2 options, as keep messaging here is doing absolutely NOTHING!

1, stop playing the game,not my favourite option

2, leave a stinking review of the game on Google Play or IOS or wherever you got it from.

If you choose 2, make sure you delete your old review, so that your new review appears at the top for others to see when looking at reviews.

• garner01
    garner01 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Why no reply or update please on fault?? And when it is fixed how are you going to get everyone back to the level they were on?? Level 13 stuck!!! I should imagine it’s a nightmare for you as well so good luck with problem. Many thanks

• Nesta1
    Nesta1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

How can l retrieve my progress…..name for original account is Nesta

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nesta1 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your game progress 🙁

This was a glitch popped up with the latest update of the App. The Farm Studio is aware about the issue and working hard to fix the issue as soon as possible, but it is taking longer than usual!! 

But, you do not need to worry. Please try reconnecting the game to your by logging into your Facebook or King account and see if the progress comes back. You can find more info on how to get your progress back HERE (👈️ Green lettered link).

If you have any issues OR not able to restore your level progress, please post back and let me know. Some players were able to restore their progress just by relogging in, and some could not! So, please do try and see if you will be back at your original level 🤞

Hope it works out for you. Talk to you soon. Have a great weekend 🍓

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    Options

Omg, the posts I've seen here regarding customer service replies and treatment of them blows my mind. My problem with this whole thing is that the developers at King have gone silent on the situation (or so it seems), leaving the mods and customer service reps (who probably don't know anything either and have no power to do anything) having to deal with us. A simple communication from the developers/powers that be would be very helpful. What I would like to know is this -

1. What is the time frame they plan to have this fixed

2. What they will be fixing: will they be restoring players to their level before the update (for those that went back to level 1)? Will they be bringing back Quests? Will they be able to know what boosters we had and restore them? If they cannot know that, will they compensate by giving everyone xx amount of boosters each? (I don't know what other issues there are but they should all be addressed).

3. Lastly, do they have a plan to prevent this in the future? (I work in IT, simply put this update was not tested sufficiently)

Simple...king just give us some answers.

• nathesi
    nathesi Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Ging back to your level should be possible by connecting through Facebook or the King website. As for the boosters etc., they made it perfectly clear to the people who contacted them they don't intend to do anything about it. Apparently it's our own fault for having collected them.

I'm pretty sure they consider the problem solved (with the new updates) and that's why you can no longer report it through the 'known issue'. The moderators here are either not being informed properly, or they prefer to tell us to contact player support rather than posting there is no help to be expected.

• FarmerB
    FarmerB Posts: 499 Level 3
    Options

Actually I saw people in here reporting that they had never logged in through FB or had a King account and they had no way to get back to their level. Also, I'm still able to report it through the known issue, however I don't think it does any good anyway.....it just goes off to never never land

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?