🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @geoffremy 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!

When you said "help badges" -- did you mean the boosters, like the Shovel, the Purple Dog and other things? Did you lose those?

If so, that is the glitch that popped up with the new update. You will have to contact the King Customer Support team and report them about the issue. Please follow these steps...

Choose following option

Scroll down all the way where you see "Contact Us" tab

NOTE: There might be a delay with Customer Support Team responding! Since there are many Farmers who are affected by this glitch, it might take longer for them to sort out!

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Save everyone keep asking:

WE ARE NOT GETTING OUR BOOSTERS BACK!!!!

Even though it's not our fault, and we did not make the change, we're doomed!!

Hit King where it hurts, feedback, go to Google Play, or IOS, if you have left feedback before, delete it, don't revise it.

Then leave them a 1 star review, all the 1 star reviews will then appear at the top.

That's all we can do apart from be annoyed.

• Adelewsy
    Adelewsy Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

After updating to the latest version, all my boosters are gone. Please restore them as soon as possible.

• Adelewsy
    Options
  • Adelewsy
    Options

My USERID is 1393631277

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Adelewsy 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your boosters from your game! This was a glitch popped up in the game with the new update! You will have to contact the King Customer Support team and report them about the issue. Please follow these steps...

Choose following option

Scroll down all the way where you see "Contact Us" tab

NOTE: There might be a delay with Customer Support Team responding! Since there are many Farmers who are affected by this glitch, it might take longer for them to sort out!

Please post back and let us know if you need any further assistance. You can reply by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏

• playingforkeeps
    playingforkeeps Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Yep, that's what we have to do. And don't forget to vote other reviews as "helpful" so they are moved up in rank!

• Adelewsy
    Options

contacted them already but until now my boosters are not returned back.

• Drt1710
    Drt1710 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Mate, you are NOT going to get your boosters back, sorry but it's true, read back a few pages and see for yourself.

The moderators have no clue.

They tell you to contact customer support, then customer support will just point you to the community forums. If you push customer support, you will just be told that boosters are stored on your device, not on the server, so nothing they can do about it. Even if you had hundreds, they have told customers it's their fault for not using them up.

Click the arrow and read all of my previous post mate.

All the best.

• milcamps
    milcamps Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi same issue for me. Lost hundreds of boosters accumulated for years of play and every time I play I get a tutorial about how to play and it is maddening!!! I’m at level 3774! I did everything you suggested and still no boosters back. I depend on the customer service in French and they are useless, keep sending me a standard answer, exactly the same for weeks” go to the community and everything will be solved” . In other words they don’t care and do not do their job. It is so disappointing because I do love farm heroes and I feel cheated .ID user 4249051871.

Please could you please get my boosters back or ask custo

er service to do it’s job. Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?