Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

**Superstar Information Post** Troubleshooting help

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,318 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited February 2019 in Support

King Community is an excellent resource to use to get help and if you cannot find it you can ask.

Sometimes though it saves time if you know what will happen when you post a question. 

Say for example, your game is crashing on start up and you use a device. Tagging a game gets you to the right forum, but then we need to come and ask you questions. Such as which device you are using and which version. Saying, for example "Android" helps, but there are thousands of different android devices out there.

Its the same with iOS there are many iOS versions out there. So it really helps if you can give the make, model and OS version in your post. For example if I was asking for help, I would say "iphone 7 ios 11.4". That tells the King team that its a newer device, all updates are done so it saves them having to ask me.

Checking in the app store will also tell you which app version you are using which is also helpful. 

The other thing you can do before posting is try some troubleshooting. You can find the links for popular OS here

iOS

Android

Facebook/Browsers

Windows 10

If you still need to post, this can also save time if you tell us that you have tried troubleshooting and exactly what. That way if you have tried everything and the issue persists, then we can pass you over to the King team quicker.

Thank you for reading

Best Answer

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Thanks for this information Chicken Slayer.

• jayney71
    jayney71 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Hi... Having, been playing Candy Crush on my phone (Microsoft Lumia 950 running Windows10) for ages, it now won't connect to Facebook.... says Connection to Facebook Cancelled🙄 So I've read all the forums and tried uninstalling CC and FB but this hasn't helped.
    I've just found what sounded like a temporary solution... Play via the Kingdom! So I've signed up but when I click on Games and choose CC it flicks back to the FAQ page... no sign of a game!
     Please can you at least get this fixed... and preferably my original problem of CC saying Collection to Facebook Cancelled.. . and please don't point  me towards yet another forum 🙄

• Lady_Choo
    I will ask one of the community managers @Cezdiamond@jayney71 as you have already tried the steps. I know there are connection issues again on Facebooks side.
    In the meantime, I don't think you can play via the browser on a phone which is where the Kingdom part would come in, however you can log in via the kingdom instead of Facebook, it should be on the same log in screen on the app as to log into facebook? You would still play on the app as normal. 
  • jayney71
    Hi Chicken
     thanks for replying. Can you tell me how to log in via King on the app? I can't see any other option than Facebook  
  • jayney71

Bcjayney71 said:
    Hi Chicken
     thanks for replying. Can you tell me how to log in via King on the app? I can't see any other option than Facebook  
    Hi... I've  found how to log in to but then how to you play the game via Kingdom? I clicked the link and it took me back to the same screen where it's asking me log in with Facebook. 

• Lady_Choo
    Does it not give the option for the Kingdom? I will see what I can find out :) 
  • jayney71
    Thanks.... I can log in with King and then click on "back to the game" but then I've got the same options as before.... "Play" which takes me back to level 1, or "Save your progress" which tried to connect to Facebook (and fails).  
    How do i play the game once I've logged in on King? Either that or can someone help me with my original problem?..... please?!

• jayney71
    I still can't play ☹ Please can someone help?! 
  • JitendraKalra
    JitendraKalra Posts: 6 Level 2
    Need help at level 2285.  Its impossible to clear it without special booster of egg cracker.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    @jayney71 Can you confirm that you have tried all of these steps here?

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?