Level 1501 (Has been improved)!

Options
2»

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer I understood that it was not yours. Should have written on your picture.

I understand that you can´t help her because I don´t think that one are possible to do whit only 21 moves unless one buy extra things with real money or has been able to collect a lots of all the boosters. It was hard enough to mine.
    Maybe it´s possible to do it on 21 moves if one have the new tractor booster that do more. But you probably need several of those,

Thanks @QueenB
  • piaandersson
    edited October 2019
    Options
    **Edit by CM: duplicated**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Great news guys 💪

The studio has made improvements to the level. Spawning eggs has been added so it should be possible now to collect them.

You might not notice the change at first, so look for the eggs as it should be on the game board.

Thanks to you guys, the studio was able to improve this so thank you for being Farmtastic 🤗
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    That is amazing! Thanks players for reporting, @QueenB for feeding back and the studio for listening 🙃
  • piaandersson
    Options
    @QueenB God that the have done something in the game.
    Now it just to wait and see if the player that has that one are helped.
    Sorry to say but I´m not so sure because you now do have more things that blocks crops. But just wait and see.

@Chicken_Slayer if you can, you can tell players you know has that layout and I ask them to play and see if they can pass it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?