☀️You asked for it, We made it happen 🙌
☀️ Win 30 Gold Bars here 🍏and another 30 Gold bars here 🐝
Share what level you're on here 💪 | 🌱Say hi here 👋 | 🍒 Find out your Cropsies name here 🌟

Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 10,564 Superstar
    Hello @billycan Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community 🤗

It has been many hours since you have posted this question and you might have already saw the pop-up that says  “here is your share of Gold Bars” (something like that).  I am sharing a screenshot below for your clarification 👇👇

** And please do not worry about the pop-up we saw yesterday saying “you have not finished the event” as it must be a glitch, which the Community team will look into when they come back after the weekend 👍

Hope this answers your question!  If you need further clarification or ask anything else, please tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

CCFS -- Win Boosters / Gold Bars 👉️   HERE 🍭 🍭

Farm Heroes Saga -- Contests 👉️   HERE  🐤 🐤

• piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 430 Level 4
    I have also got my goldbars. Thanks. And the popup looks like encantes.
    edited November 2019
    @aei121212 I got mine in the afternoon between 3 and 4 a clock. I´m not sure but I think thats pm. Since you write that your time are 9.55 am maybe you just have to wait a few hour more.
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,126 Game Expert
    @QueenB

I received 15 gold bars. Many thanks. It's all right.

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• auriemmoauriemmo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Have same problem as billycan - finished all 9 levels, saw "out of time", and no share of gold. 
    @billycan and @auriemmo Yesterday I got the popup that said I didn´t got the egg in time. But today november 22 I got my goldbars. I got them between 3 and 4 a clock in the afternoon. Since we are all over the world whit different times so I don´t know which time you have now. So if you haven´t got them when it goes over to november 23 for you. Write again so the team can look in to it.
  • joiceeannejoiceeanne Posts: 14 Level 2
    15 Gold bars out of 2,000,000?? For all the hype about this contest,that's a ridiculously lame prize. Especially since I'm sure many people bought more than 15 gold bars to get boosters to complete the game. You would have been better off offering 15  gold bars than to lead people to think they would receive part of a "jackpot".  I would have enjoyed that, instead I feel a little tricked. 
    Hi!

I think I'll ignore the events in the future.

1. one hangs too long on it;

2. you get very little booster;

3. So you do not get on even with your own saga.

I've been at level 14 since yesterday. Sounds a lot. I know, but I could go further.

I think it's 20 levels.

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• aei121212aei121212 Posts: 5 New Bee
    I never received my gold bars. I finished the challenge, but they never showed up in my account. How do I get this resolved?
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 12,017 Superstar
    15 Gold bars out of 2,000,000?? For all the hype about this contest,that's a ridiculously lame prize. Especially since I'm sure many people bought more than 15 gold bars to get boosters to complete the game. You would have been better off offering 15  gold bars than to lead people to think they would receive part of a "jackpot".  I would have enjoyed that, instead I feel a little tricked. 
    Hi @joiceeanne - welcome to our friendly community. Please note the prize was distributed among “all” that won. 2 million divided by 218,593 is actually only gold bars. King decided to give an additional bars to everyone to make it an even 15 GB.  

For a FREE contest with a chance at a FREE prize I wish people would be happier just to participate especially since not everyone got a chance to play it. Hope you have a lovely weekend 🙏🏻

🍩🍩 CCFS Beat My Superstar Score Here 🍩🍩

🚀 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🚀
    @aei121212

Hi Did you deposit pictures as proof? I will pass it on !!!

@QueenB

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,982 Superstar
    edited November 2019
    @joiceeanne I understand what you mean. There is nothing wrong with 15 gold bars, but it sounds different than a share of a jackpot worth 2 mil. It got everyone hyped up. Look how long this thread is! As @Foley1362 mentioned, not everyone got to play it either, which perhaps they would not have been so disappointed knowing what the end result would be. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it's good feedback. Thank you.

My state has a lottery system where the jackpot is small and a lot of people hit it for $20-40. The big ones are very rare and very few win. It is knowing the odds. I guess now we know! I will still do it again for sure but maybe next time I will take my time and use less boosters. I think I also spent 9 gold bars on that last level so I am coming out 5 gold bars ahead. That's a plus in addition to the fun of it and the experience.

Also I appreciate your insight @Spinnifix. I am new to this game and you are exactly right. I have not touched my levels since I got my gobbler game. Ha. 😆

Farm Heroes Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends Win Gold bars here  🍭

✨🪐✨Dream.✨🚀✨
    🐳
  • Foley1362Foley1362 Posts: 12,017 Superstar
    Thank you for the feedback @wafercookieflippers 🙏🏻

And as a follow up I have NOT received the newest Gobbler event 🥺 but I’m not complaining about it. I am thankful for the opportunities I am given and move on 💪🏻

🍩🔥

🍩🍩 CCFS Beat My Superstar Score Here 🍩🍩

🚀 VOTE to get a PORTAL in Friends Here 🚀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard