Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• licheri
    licheri Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • AEB2010
    AEB2010 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    game doesn't charge
  • digitaline
    digitaline Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Please make us the game farm heroes saga. I am bored without it .

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    The game team is working on improving the game @Shawnybear & @Kerpoddle🛠⚒

I'll move your comment to the thread we already have which you can keep an eye on as we will update when there is news 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!
  • LORENCALEKSI
    LORENCALEKSI Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem of it not loading all the way. The green bar gets about half way then stops. Wish someone would get on there and fix it. Getting to be annoying.

• LORENCALEKSI
    LORENCALEKSI Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, loads halfway and freezes for at least a week now
  • Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I have the same problem, I've tried everything I know & really need help. I cleared my whole browser history, cookies & cache. Updated flash player etc. When I email King.com I just get guidelines that I've already tried & still the same. Beginning to think I'll never get back into Farm Heroes Saga which is my favourite game & I'm on quite a high level. Really down about it.
  • taz1
    taz1 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I have downloaded the app from Microsoft store, how do I connect the app to Facebook? 

• Marianne321
    Marianne321 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    gwyneth58 said:
    for the past week farm heros will only load half way then freezes, i contacted them and they said, close all the other apps running in the back ground, make sure both the device and farm heros app are up to date. turn off your device and leave for at least 10 secs, then turn on again. make sure i have at least 2 gb of free space on my device. this is a load of rubbish, after all the years ive been playing this game plus i can play other games on king, so y are them games not affected. told if this doesnt work head to there community site, http

Have got exactly the same response from King when emailed them about this issue more than once. It's a standard response from them & hasn't helped. They don't seem to respond to specific questions either, each time just get the same guideline back or am advised to speak to the Community.

I also cleared all my browser history, cookies & cache, tried different browser, updated flash player & it still will only load half way & freeze. Have had this issue from the 16th & have tried so many times & still won't load while other King Games load just fine. It's the Farm Heroes Saga one that is my favourite & that I'm on quite a high level. I play on King.com platform & not through Facebook & on my laptop. I do think the problem is at their end & needs fixing pronto. I also wish Customer Care would give us some proper info on this issue as obviously lots of people have the same problem & they are aware. I would like an estimate on how long it will take to fix. Am really missing my game!
  • Wendy-27
    Wendy-27 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I think you do it when you log-in. Option to log-in with facebook. I got it through facebook not an ap store

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?