Level freezes when Companion gets activated! FIXED on version 5.32.8!!!

Options

Answers

• xxassepoesxx
    xxassepoesxx Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options

i cleared the cache and cookis but it didnt solve the problem. How do i turn off companion? I don't think i play with companions and i think its turned off but its worth a try. I also noticed that it almost happens when i get around 26 cleared weeds, i dont know if thats important but.......

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Its all important thank you!

On the companions page where you hit play, make sure that all 3 of them have no green tick. Its usually the first one that turns itself on automatically every time you start the game even if you previously turned it off :)

• xxassepoesxx
    xxassepoesxx Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It worked after closing companion thanks everybody

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Yay good to hear!!

• SFHL
    SFHL Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've tried this on my iphone, my laptop and my PC and in every instance this level freezes mid play.

Issue ongoing since 13th Feb 2020

• Femmie03
    Femmie03 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Ik heb het zelfde probleem.

Paar zetten en dan lukt niks meer.

Help!

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

“Sorry, but we only use English in the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. “

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u don’t bring any companion/animal for this lvl? And try again

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@piaandersson my companions are working and many others are too that were not before.

But often Superstars will hear things before players do as we have access to information from the Cm who liase with the Studios, and comments from players when we run groups elsewhere, they don't all post on here when they have issues though sadly :(

I did say I had heard (as a player not a superstar) , I didn't say it was confirmed as B wasn't here to ask the studio :)

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Howdy Farmers!

A fix for this is being rolled out at this moment, but may take a few days before it reaches all devices and players.

You may already have this cleared and everything is OK in your game, but if not, don't worry a fix is on the way to your farm shortly.

In the meantime, avoid using the Companions as that seems to cause the issue and you should be able to continue playing without issues.

Before selecting Play, remove the green check mark ✅ from the Companion.

Cropsies & respect!

🍓🍏🥕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?