Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @medicmandyA Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community  

I am sorry to hear that you too are experiencing this glitch!!  Unfortunately, the Farm Studio team are not able to find the fix and it is taking longer than expected!  Also, the bugs and glitches that have popped up with Companions, the new "Grass weed Blocker", and the Snow Ball levels, did not make it easy either!! 

Looks like Windows 10 platform is also having this same issue!!   That's why, until the team can find a fix for the issue, the only work-around we have now is to play the game on Mobile devices! 

Please head to the main thread about this discussion to keep an eye for any updates on the issue ---->  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this thread, as the team would like to keep all the comments in a single place.

Thank you for understanding and your patience!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @stan1981,  It is very nice of you trying to help the players!  

The Road for the next episode will be blocked ONLY for 4 days, if the players did not receive 2 Stars on Rancid level(s)! 

The players are complaining that they are stuck at the Road Block for "weeks"!!!
  • hiluxfautras
    hiluxfautras Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It has been more than twoo weeks now that I get a road blokking on level 400 that keeps remaining on 3 days etc etc 

seriously considering of throwing it off my fb 

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @hiluxfautras, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you too are experiencing this glitch!! 

The Farm Studio team is trying hard to find a fix.  But unfortunately, it is taking longer than expected to find a fix!  Also, the bugs and glitches that have popped up with Companions and other blockers, did not make it easy either!!  

Looks like Windows 10 platform is also having this same issue!!   That's why, until the team can find a fix for the issue, the only work-around we have now is to play the game on Mobile devices!  

Here is the main thread about this discussion.  Please head there and keep an eye for any updates on the issue --->  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this thread, as the team would like to keep all the comments in a single place.

• Chinkapin
    Chinkapin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my 4 hour clock to run out!  
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    There is no timeline to this ... 
    so the current turn around - to get 2* on rancid level or play on phone device where there is no roadblock 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Chinkapin, A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you too are experiencing this glitch!! 

The Farm Studio team is trying hard to find a fix.  But unfortunately, it is taking much longer than expected to find a fix!  Also, the bugs and glitches that have popped up with Companions and other blockers, did not make it easy either!!  

Here is the main thread about this discussion.  Please head there and keep an eye for any updates on the issue --->  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

• PTrotter
    PTrotter Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I've been stuck at the roadblock at level 910 for 2 weeks now. I looked at previous notes about this but it was from last year and stated that it was being looked at. That was a few months ago. Anyway to fix this now??? I'm on a home computer using Windows 10. Thank you.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @PTrotter A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The Farm Studio team is trying hard to find a fix. But unfortunately, it is taking much longer than expected to find a fix! Also, the bugs and glitches that have popped up with Companions and other blockers, did not make it easy either!!  

Looks like Windows 10 platform is also having this same issue!!  That's why, until the team can find a fix for the issue, the only work-around we have now is to play the game on Mobile devices!  

Here is the main thread about this discussion. Please head there and keep an eye for any updates on the issue --->  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

Thank you for understanding and your patience!  Have a nice day/evening! 🌻

• avapaver1
    avapaver1 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

i am stuck on the road block its been 6 days now and its not counting down really frustrating as this is my fav game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?