Roadblock, not able to get past it! (Reported to the Studio)!

Options

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @avapaver1 and welcome to our friendly forums. Before we can help you any further, we need to know what platform you are playing on. Is it a PC? A mobile device? Do you have your progress saved through a King account or Facebook? There is a known issue if you are playing on PC. Here is the main thread about this discussion. Please head there and keep an eye for any updates on the issue  "Issue WITH Road Block on PC"

If you are not playing on a PC, then please give us as much information about your device as you can. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

• s3rg10
    s3rg10 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I am in the roodbloock of level 1060. for the last 4 days, everytime I enter the game still must wait 3 days and 23 hours to unloock

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Good morning @s3rg10 and welcome to the farmtastic community 😊

Which device are you playing on?

We do have issues with them at the moment which has been reported to the studio, so if you keep an eye on this thread here, any announcements will appear there 😊

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community @s3rg10

It seems that we have a slight technical issue with our game which is, unfortunately, impacting your gameplay.

Rest assured however that our developers are already aware of this and are working hard to find a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, there are few things you can try, but we can't guarantee you that it will work however it's worth trying 😉

If you have access to a mobile device, make sure the game is synced and ask friends for help through the app. The game is also available on Windows 10 so if you have access to it, download the game here, remember to connect the game so your progress can be synced and give it a try.

Note! Avoid clearing the cache of your browser as this can reset the timer and make you wait even longer. You can try a different and see if that helps.

Once we have news from the studio, we'll let you know 😉

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this!

• tro29
    tro29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Roadblock has been stuck on 3 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes for several days. How do I get it to open?

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

this is a known issue but the fix is not known yet...

can u play on phone device where there is no roadblock?

• tro29
    tro29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes okay on phone

• Noggy
    Noggy Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem with roadblock for 4 weeks now, it's so annoying.

• Sandra13
    Sandra13 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Help, I can't get past the block, it seems that the call for help is not going !!!

• SammySid
    SammySid Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hey Sandra13...The only way I could get past the roadblock was to beat Rancid with 2 or more stars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?