Levels

Options
cmlacava
cmlacava Posts: 2 Newbie

I’m at level 5157 and there are no more levels which means I can’t go any further in petopia. When can I expect more levels?

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @cmlacava

New episodes are released every week, on Monday. 😺

Occasionally there might be a problem or glitch that delays release, but this has not happened for a long time.

If your game does not update automatically then look in your game store for an 'update' button on the game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,990 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Congratulations! You have completed max level on this game! Like Lynette answered you new levels always released on this game every Monday. You are amazing Pet Rescuer! Well done! 👍😄

You can find out how many levels are available on your device HERE. 😉

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🌳 Spring Petopia! Find all info and fun about the city builder feature HERE! I 🏠️ Share your Spring Petopia city in Community! Claim your exclusive badge HERE! I 🥕 Spring Petopia Quiz! Gold Bars to win HERE!

👋 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE!

Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community here and in King Community here 🐈️🐕️ 🚩👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a pawsome day! 🐾

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options

Hi @cmlacava , there are two ways to move your pet city forward, one is passing new levels, the other one is successfully helping stuck player. When you complete the stuck level, the system will give you two hearts and the pets you have rescued, they all add to you petopia. So even you are waiting for new level to release, you still can continuous to play petopia and move forward.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?