๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//

๐Ÿ ๏ปฟPet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the pets! (finished)

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,833 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Okay! Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tag on Pet Rescue Tagging List completed. @MiladyR ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim

@Crazy Cat Lad - @CarlitaAlfonso has edited while shown these quests completed. Check that reply here. Let's check first then confirm again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @andhreyaa ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

If you have playing Pet Rescue Saga, Can you challenge to complete all of pet rescue quests? Check this contest rulesย here! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click onย spoiler warmingย buttonย here)ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿพ Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Sagaย HEREย right now? ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ซFrom King with loveย Learn more about our sweet initiatives

๐Ÿ“ฐ Community Newsletter- November Editionย HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7ย HERE

๐Ÿซ Badge of the Month - Novemberย HEREย ๐Ÿซ

3๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ‘‘ Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badgeย HERE! ๐Ÿ‘‘3๏ธโƒฃ

๐Ÿ”” Let's hear you outย HERE!๐Ÿ”Š

What is your favorite King game?ย HERE

The King Audio Labย HERE! ๐Ÿ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanartย HERE! ๐ŸŽจ

๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿง‘ Let's break the iceย HEREย ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackย HERE!

๐ŸŽต Pet Playlistย HERE

โ„๏ธ Winter is on its way to Pet Rescue Sagaย HERE..

Poll of the Month : ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ท Rescue the Pets vs Clear all Blocksย HERE

๐Ÿพ Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorialsย HEREย ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿถ Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releasesย HEREย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿข๐Ÿฅ Guess the Moves and win Gold Barsย HERE!

๐Ÿฆƒ Win Gold Barsย here! A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! (General Contest) ๐Ÿฆƒ

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก King Community Quiz - Win Gold Barsย HEREย (General Contest) ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

If you are not playing Pet Rescue Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheetย (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, youย click on spoiler warning button hereย then readย full definitionย aboutย Guideย (Help you find your way around King Community),ย Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) andย More Topicsย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

You can check out thisย guideย as it will help you find your way around Kingย Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheetย (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkย Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topicsย asย received your tags on your notificationsย when contests and more exciting threadsย releasedย if youย want to subscribe. And also checkย Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRย as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,618 Level 5

@Crazy Cat Lad .so exciting all these badges to earn!! All your creations? Thanks for providing the community with this fun competition.for my daily challenge

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad , my screenshots for Pet Rescue 25 levels ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿพโค๏ธ๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

• rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 77 Pro Player 👑
  • rascallycat
  • rascallycat
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

@CarlitaAlfonso Thanks! Now I found your start level. When claiming the 50 and 100 levels badges, please add the start screenshot in the same comment so it's easier for me to find on what level you started on. Thanks!

@rascallycat The level badges refer to the amount of levels played, not the first 100 levels in the game. Since your start level is 4472, you can claim the badges when reaching levels 4497, 4522 and 4572.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

@Crazy Cat Lad - here is my Daily Challenge entry:

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?