Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options

Answers

• wasteofmoney
    wasteofmoney Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m officially tired of King’s lack of effort in fixing this issue and their lies. If you have ever spent any money with King pyramid solitaire, I have spoke to a lawyer about a class action Law suit. Any money spent with king will be sought out to be repaid to all persons that spent any money on this game. Please feel free to leave your email address and it will be passes along to the law firm that will be handling this.

• HankChinaski
    HankChinaski Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello, I have the same problem. (Sorry for my english) I have passed Level 2000, then make the Update to get more levels and since then the game doesn‘t start. There is just the orange screen for 4 seconds. Please fix this problem, I‘m really addicted to this game. Would love to continue gaming. Thank you!

iPhone SE iOS 13.4.1

Game Version: 1.102.0.1

PS: I turned my iPhone off and on, closed all the other apps and have enough storage (30GB). I am very sad about the fact, that I will maybe lose all my boosters :-( Is there no way to save them? Maybe with a new update?

• pattisb
    pattisb Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I have been playing this game for years and I am on level 2000+ (so obviously I’ve been playing for years). After a recent iPhone IOS update, the app will not open. (King logo displayed for a few seconds and then shuts down). I do not have my progress saved. Please advise. I do not want to lose my level status.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U not saving ur progress? Y?

that mean u not interested ? Coz u don’t have account ...

the advice for the game is to save ur progress ...

• amytxuk
    amytxuk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i do have an account And although my level is saved it has erased alllllllll boosters! Is this some sort of scam?!?! After years of playing and on level 2026, they just erased bonus in game and out of game and even took away alll lives friends had gifted me. I know it's a tough time out there in the world but this is NOT how you get money!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @pattisb and @amytxuk !!

Welcome to our Community!!

@pattisb , please try out these steps. Should you lose your progress, bear in mind you can contact our Player Support team from the settings in the app and they can restore your levels with an average score for each level. 😊

• barbarafrisz
    barbarafrisz Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Solitaire has not been opening for the last two weeks in my iPad what can I do to fix this I have been playing solitaire for about three years

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Do u have more than 2GB of memory left? Restart ur IPAD n update to latest version

• Honey_B
    Honey_B Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas Yes, my app is up to date. You said to try to save progress to Facebook or the Kingdom which I stated is impossible. Since the game will NOT load I can not save what my progress was. If you go to Facebook and look up the game it takes you to the App Store. It’s already downloaded, and WON’T open. So there is no way to save my progress on a game that is no longer working. I see from all the responses that nothing is being done to address this issue. It’s really too bad because this was my favorite game. I will not be bothering with it, or any King games further.

• Kezzafah
    Kezzafah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had the same problem, I bit the bullet as I was up to 1543 level. I deleted it from my home screen then downloaded the app again. It started all over again , I played to level 20 then went to settings to save my game to Facebook, because my last game was saved to Facebook it restarted me on my 1543 level. I was soooo happy. Fingers crossed it does the same for others.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?