Game won’t start (Apple devices) - Under investigation!

Options
1141516171820»

Answers

• scubie2
    scubie2 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I NEED my game to save my brain in this pandemic! Fess up guys. Will we get game back or not?!

• Bigmofrahere
    Bigmofrahere Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Another update and still not working.

not any comments from king.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! Everyone! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• Dionysus000
    Dionysus000 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi. Just to confirm @Diamond Lim, after waiting for a fix for months, the only solution is reinstall the game and lose all your boosters that you have spent time and effort collecting, unless you sign up for a King account or use Facebook to create a backup which after the overwhelming lack of response or resolution to this issue, is not really an option. Just wanted to check I had read the message correctly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?