ito246

Options
ito246
ito246 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited November 2022 in Support

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rule

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,583 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @ito246 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Unfortunately as Pyramid Solitaire Saga will no longer be playable on the Facebook platform or on the Windows 10 app on 31st March. Check this information here.

But you can still download this game with mobile devices 👇😉

Apple : Download the game on the App Store

Android : Get it on Google Play

♦️ How to move the game to your mobile device :

To move the game from Facebook to your smartphone or tablet :

• Download and open the game (check the links above)
    • Tap the blue 'My account' button on the start menu followed by 'Continue with Facebook'
    • Log in to your Facebook account and all levels and Gold Bars will be synced

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your question and comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

How does playing King Games make you feel? Tell us for a chance to win 20 Gold Bars here! 🎉 I We're looking for the best tips to pass the hardest levels - Win Gold Bars here! I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

I close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?