Calvert
Calvert Posts: 1 Newbie

Why cant i log in to pyramid solataire

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,615 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👋😊

Oh! No! When you still cannot connect with your Facebook/Kingdom Account on this game :

Don't worry! If you want to connect Facebook Account, you can click here then you select a device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem that I hope this helps.

If you want to connect Kingdom Account, you can click AndroidApple or Windows 10 App then read to follow these troubleshooting steps of login issue/problem too.

If it's still not worked from above steps, how about you click on Forgot your password then type your email address and then click on reset password. Then you reset your password and finally you log back to your Kingdom Account only. I hope this helps as I see the player try these steps then it's really solved. 😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?