can anyone tell me what is causing pyramid solitaire saga to crash

Options
vinny0644
vinny0644 Posts: 2 Newbie

on my android tablet this game is opening then closing/crashing immediately can anyone explain what is causing this 16/03/2023 i have updated everything on my android cleared the cache on the tablet and on the game but still no luck someone said uninstall and reinstall but i am afraid to do this in case i lose my progress please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,264 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @vinny0644 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can try another these steps here unless uninstall and reinstall this game. We hope it's solved! 🤞😊

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,982 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @vinny0644 warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

I'm sorry the game won't open on your tablet. This can have various causes.

One possibility is that you don't have enough space. 2 GB is recommended. Please check your memory.

Another possibility is that your device is no longer supported or your app needs to be updated. 

Please check your store to see if there is an update and run it.

The following devices are no longer supported:

- Facebook platform or on the Windows app

- iOS 9 and Android 4

- iOS 10

On which platform / device and with which version do you play? If you give me more detailed information about it, I can ask the responsible manager again if it might be related to your device.

A new installation can help, but you lose all boosters and donated lives.

If you were previously logged into the game (with email/password or with a Facebook account), you won't lose your progress when you reinstall the game. All you have to do is log in again with the same account.

Please let me know if I can help you further. Please go to "Reply" so that I will be notified.

Thank you for playing Pyramid Silitaire Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?