Latest news about Pyramid Solitaire Saga
Support — Get help here
I was on level 1400+ and the app crashed. I had signed in through Facebook. I had to delete the app and dig around til I could get it back, but now I am starting all over at level 1 again. How can I get my progress back (from Facebook sign in)?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Don't worry! You click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉
If it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope how they can help and answer you bring back your saved progress but it taken longer. 😉
Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga so much! 😊
You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :
Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑
Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨
👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!
Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊